• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spirittomb question

Ujuoz669

Spirittomb has a attack that says.

Damage play
Move as many damage counters on your opponent's benched Pokemon as you like to any of your opponent's other Pokemon in any way you like

So does that mean i can move them to as many benched as he has or is it only 1 target. Aka if i move 100 damage and he has 3 benched can i move it around like 30 30 40 or does it all go to one pokemon

Lanstar

For Spiritomb, as long as the Damage Counters were originally on your opponent's benched Pokemon, you can move them around onto your opponents Pokemon in any form of distribution that you wish to do so - even onto your opponents active pokemon. I does not mean all must go to only one target - you can spread them between multiple Pokemon as seen to fit for knockouts and other strategies.