• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Splash! Magikarp / Crown Yourself Slowking (1115)

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I can see writers were on Acid when they were making this one.

Ultra Beast Lover

So Go didn't catch anything? That's surprising, he usually catches at least one Pokemon per episode.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
So the part I was hoping to be the best one was the wrost one, yeah I didn't enjoy the episode that much, but this type of comedy is for the japanese like I've said before...

That Boldore was at Sakuragi Park, I wonder if it was Satoshi's Boldore.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I'd say the writers were drunk, but that doesn't explain the storyboard artists, animators, and voice actors.

nuzamaki90

The way Jessie and James copied Ash and Go’s routine during the preview segment was hilarious. These episodes were really fun.

you guys definitely need to light up a bit more, these episodes were pure fun. I haven’t heard the Slowpoke song in a while it’s so crazy to have it appear in the anime :p

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I still can’t tell where that Boldore even came from, I know that it’s obvious that its a reference to Magikarp Jump where a Boldore is used for training but I actually want to know where it came from.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Well, it wasn’t the best episode but it had some pretty funny moments, though Raboot’s expression in the Magikarp segment basicallly summed up my thoughts at the very beginning.

I also liked the little Diantha cameo through Jessie’s magazine and I honestly thought Goh’s Magikarp died in the vacuum of space until the end of the episode.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Ok, that episode was something.

At least we got the generational "one of Ash's friends comand Pikachu to attack". Just didn't expect it here.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
This episode easily makes it to my top 3 most boring episodes ever. The only thing I liked was that Diantha easter egg at the end of the episode. Felt like they're trying to tell us there's a continuity aside from knowing by default this series takes places after SM. We have gotten so many continuity nods in 26 episodes so far.