• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPLASH! water pokemon face-off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew801

psyduck uses confusion on mantine!! YAY PSYDUCK WON! :):):)

blackrose

Psyduck is the winner of the first ever water pokemon tournament!

mew801

YAY!!!!! so um what happens now...?

mew801

yea thats wat i thought. maybe psyduck can't be nominated again...?

blackrose

psyduck wont win again because match ups will be different, etc.

I will start a new tournament soon, thankyou to all my loyal voters, keeping my face-off alive.

blackrose

Sorry to everyone, especially my loyal voters, but I have been very busy but I will work hard to get the new matches up to begin the second Water Pokemon Face-off tournament.

Take care.

blackrose

Im sorry my loyal voters but I will be going on holiday soon, so I will not be posting the next tournament up.

But don't fear when I get back I will be sure to post up the new tournament.

Take care.

blackrose

Dear friends and voters,

I will be leaving for my holiday today, I am so excited!

And my face-offs will be temporarily paused until I return or can get some internet connection.

thankyou friends and loyal voters for keeping my face-offs alive.

Take care everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.