• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Splatoon Stages/Weapons Face-Off

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Sometimes I don't get why Arowana Mall is hated by a lot of people. Seriously, it's a fine stage. Because of the complaints about stages and Splatoon's popularity, I decided to make a Face-Off about the game's stages and weapons.

Format:
We'll start off with the stages in Splatoon in which we'll do a multi-tournament format. I RNG'd all sixteen stages with two stages competing against each. All you have to do is count up by 1 and whoever reaches ten points goes to the next round. After the quarterfinals are done, the points needed to win will increase to 12. In the finals, that number will increase to 15 and the winner will be crowned the winning stage of Splatoon! Here's an example:

Example said:
Flounder Heights: 0
Saltspray Rig: 1 +

Museum D'Alfonso: 0
Hammerhead Bridge: 1 +

Once a stage wins, I'll post the next two stages.

The format for the weapons will be announced at a later date~

Rules:
1. Follow all general SPPf rules.
2. No conspiring unless I can't see that you're doing it.
3. Be respectful towards ones opinions. We all can like/dislike what we want.
4. Do not manipulate the game by any means. Doing so will have you reported.
5. Have fun!

The stages listed in the example will be the first stages that we'll do. So here they are:

Flounder Heights: 0
Saltspray Rig: 0

Museum D'Alfonso: 0
Hammerhead Bridge: 0

Ascended Dialga

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Flounder Heights: 3 +

Museum D'Alfonso: 1 +
Hammerhead Bridge: 1

Tangeh

Aw yis, now this is a faceoff I can appreciate. so we can conspire as long as we do it in secret? :p

Flounder Heights: 5 +

Museum D'Alfonso: 2 +
Hammerhead Bridge: 2