1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Splatoon

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Born Better, Dec 11, 2014.

1. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

2. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris Final Destination me, you *****.

They so want people to pay for the online subscription, because those pieces are too sweet even for free. Ha ha.

3. AuraChannelerChris

4. AuraChannelerChris

5. Ascended Dialga

Ascended Dialga Nothing special

Version 4.3.0 for Splatoon 2 has been announced for a December 5th release. It will add two new gear abilities and some new weapons, and this will be the game's very last update to add new weapons:

- Bomb Defense Up DX, a new gear ability that combines the effects of Bomb Defense Up and Cold-Blooded. All existing gear with Bomb Defense Up or Cold-Blooded will be updated to have Bomb Defense Up DX instead, as will all ability chunks and drink tickets associated with these abilities.
    - Main Power Up, a new gear ability that improves the performance of your main weapon. The specific improvements vary by weapon. For example: the Splattershot's firing accuracy while jumping is improved, the Aerospray MG's ink coverage is increased, the Splat Roller's damage is increased, and the Undercover Brella's canopy regeneration is sped up. What improvement is made to your main weapon can be checked in the customization screens.
    - Ballpoint Splatling Nouveau (sub: Squid Beakon, special: Ink Storm)
    - Nautilus 79 (sub: Suction Bomb, special: Inkjet)
    - Custom Explosher (sub: Point Sensor, special: Baller)
    - Bloblobber Deco (sub: Sprinkler, special: Suction Bomb Launcher)
    - the last 4 weapons of the Kensa collection. At this time, the specific details are not officially confirmed.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  6. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

The Main Power Up skill sounds crazy. I feel like that's something you need on all your gear because it just makes it straight up better.
    I'm not at a point where I'm min/maxing my skill load outs but, wow

also this will be the last weapon update, but we'll still get balance patches & splatfests through july

7. AuraChannelerChris

Except both of those skills are soooooooo situational. What if the enemy team doesn't carry bombs? What if they aren't carrying ability-seeking techniques? You just screw yourself bringing abilities that won't get used at all and become weaker to your team.

8. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

I think the chance of you running into a team with absolutely no bombs is pretty low. I don't think I've run into a single one that didn't have some type of bomb. I almost never see the ink wall or that weird radar thing, much less 4 of them

9. AuraChannelerChris

10. AuraChannelerChris

shoz999 likes this.
  11. AuraChannelerChris

12. Auraninja

Auraninja I'm ready to Smash

Kind of hope that the Killer Wail super weapon will come back (cuz Smash Bros.).

13. AuraChannelerChris

14. AuraChannelerChris