1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Splatoon

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Born Better, Dec 11, 2014.

1. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Don't mess with the bull. You'll get the horns. Staff Member Moderator

Yea I know, I have the first one on my Wii U. 2 seems to be better thankfully. Had a blast playing 2 in terms of the demo. At least the shooting controls are better than they are in Fortnite.

shoz999 likes this.
  2. shoz999

shoz999 Do you wanna try a good Tapu Cocoa? My treat.

Personally I think the gyro controls are better than every shooter that doesn't have gyro controls, except for PC.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  3. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Don't mess with the bull. You'll get the horns. Staff Member Moderator

Definitely. Fortnite's just aren't intuitive. I try to focus on a target and it's too much of a hassle. It's a miracle whenever I'm able to actually hit someone. Splatoon takes a bit of getting used to, but at least I'm able to hit targets.

4. shoz999

Oh yeah. It's much easier to aim. On an ironic note, my internet is not working for Splatoon lol and today is Splatfest.

5. WishIhadaManafi5

Dang. Any way that you can try to reboot the router to see if it'll come back on, or is it an outage?

6. shoz999

Can't do that because it's not my router lol. Seeing what I can do with just my Switch.

7. WishIhadaManafi5

Ah. Not much lol. It would have to be offline games then. Hope it comes back online.

8. shoz999

It's a NAT Type problem it appears.

9. WishIhadaManafi5

10. KillerDraco

KillerDraco The Enforcer Staff Member Super Mod

So I can tell you right now that Team Teleportation is gonna win the popularity category. 70% of my matches have been Teleportation vs. Teleportation.

I gotta say though, this has to be one of my least favorite Shifty Stations. The entire thing encourages turtling just to fling Rollium, while Rollium doesn't fill your special meter so there's less specials being used in general.

Not a fan.

11. shoz999

It's the Splatocalypse, the last Splatfest. That means the end times are near.

12. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member Moderator

It probably means that Splatoon 3 is in the horizon. Splatoon 2 was a huge moneymaker for Nintendo and sold Switches and I can’t imagine them not wanting to keep the money from piling up.

shoz999 likes this.
  13. Gamzee Makara

Gamzee Makara Let people enjoy things...

Watch it be Splatoon mobile freemium gacha.

IMO, that's what the current CEO of Nintendo wants so he can have a golden parachute when his slow transfer of all Nintendo IPs to phones kills the company's reputation despite the "whales".

F**kin' CAAApitalism.

14. Flamed06

Flamed06 retard

15. WishIhadaManafi5

I really hope that they don't go in that direction. That would be terrible.

16. shoz999

So many Splatoon Players online preaching that the apocalypse is near lol. One person said "I'm not ready for Splatoon 3", totally agree.

17. KillerDraco

KillerDraco The Enforcer Staff Member Super Mod

I mean, the Splatfest is literally called "The Splatocaylpse" so it's not just them being dramatic.

I doubt we'll see Splatoon 3 anytime soon if even on Switch at all, but who knows if they'll do like Splatoon 1 where they make the results of the final Splatfest influence the story of the next game.

shoz999 likes this.
  18. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Oh, look. A comment."

Splatoon 3 may be a thing since Splatoon 2 debuted early on the Switch's lifespan.

Maaaaaaaybe for that rumored enhanced Switch model.

shoz999 likes this.
  19. shoz999

That's not good. It's really hard to innovate shooters so they should take there time console by console instead.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  20. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I would be really surprised if Chaos vs Order didn't influence the story
    I think it'll influence significantly more, even, since they're really hyping it up as affecting the world of Splatoon