• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Splatoon

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

KillerDraco

So I can tell you right now that Team Teleportation is gonna win the popularity category. 70% of my matches have been Teleportation vs. Teleportation.

I gotta say though, this has to be one of my least favorite Shifty Stations. The entire thing encourages turtling just to fling Rollium, while Rollium doesn't fill your special meter so there's less specials being used in general.

Not a fan.

shoz999

It's the Splatocalypse, the last Splatfest. That means the end times are near.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
It probably means that Splatoon 3 is in the horizon. Splatoon 2 was a huge moneymaker for Nintendo and sold Switches and I can’t imagine them not wanting to keep the money from piling up.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Watch it be Splatoon mobile freemium gacha.

IMO, that's what the current CEO of Nintendo wants so he can have a golden parachute when his slow transfer of all Nintendo IPs to phones kills the company's reputation despite the "whales".

F**kin' CAAApitalism.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Watch it be Splatoon mobile freemium gacha.

IMO, that's what the current CEO of Nintendo wants so he can have a golden parachute when his slow transfer of all Nintendo IPs to phones kills the company's reputation despite the "whales".

F**kin' CAAApitalism.
I really hope that they don't go in that direction. That would be terrible.

shoz999

So many Splatoon Players online preaching that the apocalypse is near lol. One person said "I'm not ready for Splatoon 3", totally agree.

KillerDraco

So many Splatoon Players online preaching that the apocalypse is near lol. One person said "I'm not ready for Splatoon 3", totally agree.

I mean, the Splatfest is literally called "The Splatocaylpse" so it's not just them being dramatic.

I doubt we'll see Splatoon 3 anytime soon if even on Switch at all, but who knows if they'll do like Splatoon 1 where they make the results of the final Splatfest influence the story of the next game.

R_N

I mean, the Splatfest is literally called "The Splatocaylpse" so it's not just them being dramatic.

I doubt we'll see Splatoon 3 anytime soon if even on Switch at all, but who knows if they'll do like Splatoon 1 where they make the results of the final Splatfest influence the story of the next game.
I would be really surprised if Chaos vs Order didn't influence the story
I think it'll influence significantly more, even, since they're really hyping it up as affecting the world of Splatoon

Miar

Wigglytuff Guild recruit
After way too much indecision (and barely missing Unicorn/Narwhal), I picked up Splatoon 2 instead of Xenoblade 2 last week.

Absolutely can't put it down. I'm already level 20 and having the time of my life!
(I change names now and then, but my current post says "I want Japan only gear too =( please")

It's too bad it's almost all over. If anyone reading this was considering dropping the game after Final Fest, PLEASE don't.
As long as Switch's online is active and/or S3 launches, there's plenty of fun to be had.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Awesome. Got to try it out via a demo, wanted to pick it up, but just haven't been able to :(. I hope to get it someday though.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
In preparation of the Final Splatfest, I finally beat the single player mode (not the Octo Expansion). There were a couple of tricky scroll locations, but I collected all of them and the Sardiniums.

I'm Team Chaos, because I like the fashion sense of it a bit better, and I have sort of a soft spot for it.

KillerDraco

The Final Splatfest began today, and will continue until early Sunday morning.

It's pretty intense, everyone's getting into it.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
The Final Splatfest began today, and will continue until early Sunday morning.

It's pretty intense, everyone's getting into it.
I wish my teammates would get into it.

Seriously, I get some dud teammates who just stand at the spawn point.

Is there some connection flaw?