• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Splatoon

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
It's impossible to survive a direct hit from a Blaster even with maximum Defense up, as it still does a little over 100 damage. The sound a direct hit makes is completely unmistakable, too.

I'm thinking it might've just been a case of REALLY bad lag, because I saw a Kraken pop up nearby like five seconds after that happened, and one of the E-Liters has that.

Huh...did not know that. I might try a Blaster now xD

But yeah, lag is the only thing I can think of, knowing this new information.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
First, Andraste?

Two, uh, yes? Not sure if he was that important.

Sorry, Dragon Age reference. And he wasn't specifically important, I was just commenting on the odds that we'd both run into a single person. It just seems like a remarkable coincidence that out of all the people in the world playing the game, we'd both meet the same one without being in the same room xD

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
DO NOT PLAY SPLATOON ONLINE FOR A BIT

An inkling was spotted with the Hydra Splattling! Players reported that their games where corrupted or soft locked after fighting this inkling! I repeat, DON'T PLAY ONLINE IF YOU DON'T WANT A CORRUPTED OR SOFT LOCKED GAME.

Correction it's an octoling

Last edited:

Genos

The Indigo Disk
DO NOT PLAY SPLATOON ONLINE FOR A BIT

An inkling was spotted with the Hydra Splattling! Players reported that their games where corrupted or soft locked after fighting this inkling! I repeat, DON'T PLAY ONLINE IF YOU DON'T WANT A CORRUPTED OR SOFT LOCKED GAME.

Correction it's an octoling
HAIL HYDRA!

I hope this gets fixed. Hacker needs punishment for all this damage.

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Yeah, Squidboards ran an entry on that. You can still play, but you have to stay in the room until the hacker leaves, then stay for one last match after so the plaza won't have the hacker. Of course, that means a poorly-timed disconnect will screw you over. And also, there's talk that a Splatfest would reset the plaza, but that's kinda hard to confirm since there's not a Splatfest coming up yet.

Do with that information what you will. I for one am gonna risk it, since I hit my Upload cap in Super Mario Maker and need something to do xD

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
No, Inky D. It's not worth it!

...D? Anyway, it seems fine, went for a good session, not a single hacker. I'm taking a break for now anyway. Nintendo will likely have this taken care of soon anyway.

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
Well I haven't played Splatoon in a while and wanted to try out some of the new stuff that's been added. Is it just one person cause I think I read on reddit that there's more people doing it besides the one?

Either way I think I'll just avoid Splatoon for a little while longer. Give Nintendo the chance to fix it, knowing my luck I'll run into one them and there's goes all my hard-earned work :p

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Well I haven't played Splatoon in a while and wanted to try out some of the new stuff that's been added. Is it just one person cause I think I read on reddit that there's more people doing it besides the one?

Either way I think I'll just avoid Splatoon for a little while longer. Give Nintendo the chance to fix it, knowing my luck I'll run into one them and there's goes all my hard-earned work :p

Exactly. I didn't get to level 42 by doing nothing. I WAS IN A-. NOW I'M NEARLY B- q-q

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
I'm pretty sure a lot of people are going to use it to expect that they're going to destroy everyone with the Bomb Rush,but it'll still take time before they do get that good.