• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Splatoon

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Just to clarify, this is a battle over the types, not the SV starters.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Update: Team Water wins the Splatfest. Big Man got all the points.

Man, despite me picking Team Water, I had some of the worst luck.

It didn't start or ended poorly, but I kept being on the losing side, despite not playing the worst myself.
It didn't help that the one 10x match I got into had one of my partners drop without the matches shutting down.

I did successfully do one Tri Color defensive, and I was off by a point in another.
That is to say, I had my small victories.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'm guessing Team Sour is the least popular team judging by how few times I saw "sour" Splat posts, and how I only fought one Sour Team (on Team Spicy). Speaking of this Splatfest, I was impartial to any of the teams, so I picked spicy due to my spice tolerance.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I chose Team Sweet because I like sweet foods.

and hoping Frye wins this splatfest this time around

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
First time my team lost a Splatfest, lol.

Team Sweet won, but everyone got points for something.

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Just like that, Team White Chocolate won every single darn category in the Splatfest.

I think this game has the opposite problem of early Splatoon 2; the most popular team is more than likely going to win.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
First Wave Splatoon 3 DLC (Inkopolis) is set to release February 28th.

I haven't really given much thoughts on this part of the DLC, but I'm glad they are preserving Inkopolis from Splatoon 1 as that is the only game not on the Switch. I know having Splatoon 1 on Switch would compete with 3 to some degree and why they wouldn't opt for that, so this is a good thing. I don't think it will be included, but it would be nice if we could go through the Splatoon 1 story mode as the Agent 3 in Splatoon 3 story mode.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Dammit, why are aliens a choice? Like, it would be very improbable that aliens do not exist in any capacity.

Now are there intelligent ones that have visited Earth, I don't think that's quite the case.

Anyway, I'll listen to the arguments as I always do. I wish the question was "which conspiracy is more interesting?".