• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Splitting Heirs! (848)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Clemont VS Bonnie!? A Sibling Battle With Meowstic!!

Heading towards Coumarine City, Ash & Co. meet up with a pair of brothers, each with a Meowstic. Having both been on their journeys separately, they are now returning home but, when they finally meet after so long, there is tension between the two of them. When they get home, their father decides to set a test for them to compete against eachother in, with the winner being chosen as his successor, and Ash & co. are roped in to help. Who will win?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The episode starts with Ash and co. having lunch in a forest.

They are sitting with a boy, Ryuji, who has his male Meowstic out.

Meowstic is eating with Ash and co.'s Pokemon.

Bonnie is off int he forest and then 3 Beedrill try to attack her.

A boy steps in front of her with his female Meowstic and she uses Protect.

They boy is called Hajime and the Beedrill's attacks didn't hit Bonnie.

The boy meets up with Ash and co. and the other boy and it turns out the two boys are brothers.

They all go back to the brothers, father's mansion.

At the mansion, the father tells them that they have to battle.

The battle is to see which brother will be the father's successor.

Ash, Clemont and Chespin go with Ryuji.

Ryuji has a flashback of when he and Hajime were young and each had an Espurr.

Then there is a flashback where the brothers had a battle with their Meowstic's.

Dare Da? Espurr (Male and Female).

Hajime is having a talk with Bonnie and it leads to another flashback.

In the flashback, Ryuji yelled at Hajime in front of the mansions gates.

Ryuji's side and Hajime's side are each running to a location and they end up making it.

They are all together again and then an Exploud shows up.

Chespin tries to intimidate it, but it doesn't work.

Ryuji and Hajime then battle the Exploud, each with their Meowstic's.

The two Meowstic end up defeating the Exploud.

The Exploud actually belongs to the brother's father.

The father returns Exploud to its Pokeball.

The brothers feud ends up getting resolved.

Chespin picks some flowers for the female Meowstic.

It turns out that the male and female Meowstic are in love with eachother and that depressed Chespin.

As the sun sets Ash and co. say goodbye tot he brothers.

To be continued.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
It showed a lot of Serena scenes.

Serena is definitely getting a lot more focus in the future.

[IMG139]https://38.media.tumblr.com/0c4353b197e24be4a29f12246a510b5c/tumblr_nctayocwQQ1r2iinvo1_500.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]https://31.media.tumblr.com/926b65a2d9fe2ba1c8bd18db135547db/tumblr_nctayocwQQ1r2iinvo3_500.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]https://31.media.tumblr.com/231064d618d2de5a3654b336a5bf2cc3/tumblr_nctayocwQQ1r2iinvo2_500.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]https://38.media.tumblr.com/1ab8a8f0cd4b850aae826931d00f50fd/tumblr_nctayocwQQ1r2iinvo4_500.png[/IMG139]
[Img139]https://33.media.tumblr.com/144986e9c18939be588740e8fce1e4d2/tumblr_nctb7dSS1Q1r2iinvo1_500.png[/Img139]

Updated XY OP with Serena scenes.

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
A filler episode till the end. Proper assessment should be made only after subs or lel "dubs". But man was this slow paced, and the father's serious demeanor despite the fact his ridiculous challenge of scavenger hunting didn't help much with the somber feeling of this attitude. I guess this is what we get if Bonnie stops being nice.

Highlights of this episode was Ash giving some sage advice to Clemont, twice, though I would've preferred Serena to have at least having role in making Clemont and Bonnie bygones be bygones, but eh. Another is of course Chespin being BTFO via NTR. He really is like Oshawott now for ****'s sakes. And finally, I love how to make the brothers finally come to an understanding, the father willfully endangered them and their friends with an Exploud and lied to them about the true purpose of the hunt (or am I looking too deep into this?), though likely he measured the strengths of his sons well.

In the end the true treasure was brotherly love ALL ALONG!!

Also, DAT NEW OP FOOTAGE! Thank you based director.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
So no Team Rocket in this episode, strange. Someone correct me if I am wrong though.

yes they're not here, you know i kinda expected tbh that tr won;t be appearing here for some reasons

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
Oh yeah they werent in this episode! Isnt that great!?

Except that this episode is very boring. I was getting bored watching this episode. the only thing that I liked (from the actual episode) is the final scene of Chespin wanting to marry Meowstic-F and the two meowstic getting in love.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
we found a new side to citron i think - he hates green peas or some vegetbale, i really didn't heard it clear but pretty sure he hates a vegetable

and we also found eureka blushing a bit - this is new one i think

K.N.

He was telling Eureka to eat her carrots (ニンジン) and not to be picky with her food. Eureka goes off to find Chespin and Citron assumes Eureka just ran way because she didn't want to eat her veggies.

Anyway pretty harmless/cute filler episode, but I'm guessing like most people here it didn't do much for me. My favorite part was when Serena said she'd like to get a Meowstic herself, too.

And yeah, it's kinda annoying that TRio wasn't found in this episode. Not because I miss them, but because it means they clearly don't have a problem cutting them out if they want to, so why did they have them appear for like 30 seconds in the last episode? Nitpick, I know.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
He was telling Eureka to eat her carrots (ニンジン) and not to be picky with her food. Eureka goes off to find Chespin and Citron assumes Eureka just ran way because she didn't want to eat her veggies.

Anyway pretty harmless/cute filler episode, but I'm guessing like most people here it didn't do much for me. My favorite part was when Serena said she'd like to get a Meowstic herself, too.

And yeah, it's kinda annoying that TRio wasn't found in this episode. Not because I miss them, but because it means they clearly don't have a problem cutting them out if they want to, so why did they have them appear for like 30 seconds in the last episode? Nitpick, I know.

i heard that too but i didn't realized that eureka hates carrots as for citron he seems to hate green peas - oh my siblings hate vegetables that much -_-

which will probably hint that serena might catch nyasupa/nyaonix ( espurr/meowstic) in the future episodes i guess :/

zhixun

Finally no Roketto Dan appeared in this episode. So is it confirmed that Harimaron to be male here? I wonder the possibility of Harimaron being homosexual.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Finally no Roketto Dan appeared in this episode. So is it confirmed that Harimaron to be male here? I wonder the possibility of Harimaron being homosexual.

pretty sure the harimaron is male, it wouldn't get that infatutated if its not male right

nickdt

Did Serena not also mention that she loves to have a Pancham and that she will get it. Next Pokemon of Serena confirmed here guys.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..

What is this, I don't even..

Homosexuality between Pokemon? Yeah there was that episode where Pikachu and Piplup got completely mind-warped so that they'd be overly attached to each other, then that episode where Purrloin was mistaken for a female and turned out to be male.. but I doubt they're going to actually make a full on homosexual Pokemon.

Human character, maybe.. I mean we've seen characters like Harley who appeared to be pretty "camp", but for an actual Pokemon to be homosexual? Give it a break.. Chespin is male and became infatuated with the female Meowstic, end of..

Janovy

Banned
It's amazing how they don't even try to avoid how similar Chespin is to Ash's Oshawott.
Yeah, sadly. There goes all the potential Chespin had.