• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Splitting Heirs! (848)

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Although I'm fond of Bonnie, this wasn't one of her better episodes. She actually dragged it down quite a bit. The brothers' storyline was sweet, but it was also a bit boring. Chespin was honestly the best part of the episode.

6/10

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Eh, this filler was really a lot about sibling dynamics and how they prove to be very meaningful. The small conflict between Clemont and Bonnie really opened up a leeway to show the two just what it really means to be siblings.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Chespin falling in love with the female Meowstic was cute ha ha and I liked how Clemont scolded Bonnie cuz she does tend to get into trouble often. Of course they inevitably made up, which was expected. ^^

Alloutℯ

Banned
This episode felt so slow and I was hoping there would've been an actual battle between Clemont and Bonnie. Also can the writers please not make Chespin into Oshawott 2.0 and make him out to be a joke like poor Oshawott was made out to be.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Ryuuji and Hajime's rivalry with each other felt contrived since Citron and Eureka were also conveniently bickering at the time. I liked seeing Nyaonix's two forms debut however, as I'm a huge fan of both varieties. What I found touching was how Citron and Eureka put their petty differences aside at the end.

I wonder if the writers were trying to experiment with Chespin becoming an Oshawott 2.0 here by making it fall for every female Pokémon. Also, I'm a confused on why many people here viewed this episode as boring. In Hoenn, May and Max were the perfect siblings who hardly had fights. In this episode, we see that Clemont and Bonnie do not have a perfect relationship with each other and we actually got to see development.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I wonder if the writers were trying to experiment with Chespin becoming an Oshawott 2.0 here by making it fall for every female Pokémon.

That's been kind of obvious ever since Citron caught Harimaron, although I like Harimaron's gag since it adds to his personality.

Scorbunnie

This episode made me realize how sweet the bond was between Bonnie and Clemont. Bonnie annoyed me at the start but this was a good way of showing that she and her brother had each others backs even in spite of their disagreements. Too bad the Meowstics had owners