• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[spoiler]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we know Dawn is returning to Pokemon in BW2 anime. What kind of stories do you think she will be involved with, or what could be some good ideas the writers could use?

Will she be involved in contests/musicals? Or help with an important part of the plot?

I think Dawn will stay longer on Unova compared to how May stayed on Sinnoh, at least as a recurring character. Since she is on the poster promoting the BW2 anime itself. Compared to promotions for DP, where May never showed up on.

zeno48

Zaker!
I would like to see her help Ash and train to prepare him. Yes she can showcase all her pokemon and do some recap episodes but that shouldn't be the main focus. I think she could also mention Paul and reference something about him coming to Ishuu. Who knows but they could have some small arc and have her participate with Ash.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I think Dawn will stay longer on Unova compared to how May stayed on Sinnoh, at least as a recurring character. Since she is on the poster promoting the BW2 anime itself. Compared to promotions for DP, where May never showed up on.

That's because there weren't any posters for mid-DP, there was no title change back then. It was just one long saga.

zeno48

Zaker!
Well so much for Dawn never going to Unova. I guess that person was right all along about Dawn coming back.
I was surprised since i was gone for awhile. I knew he was a huge dawn fanboy but what did he do exactly? He would have been screaming at this news lol.

GenerationRed

Pokemon Trainer
I'm pretty sure she is going to show up with Cynthia, maybe working together for something? I don't think there is anything for Dawn to do in Unova, although there is that MovieMaking thing replacing Musicals in B/W2. Maybe it is something to do with that.

And I don't think we should be getting their hopes up about Dawn staying for too long. She may have just been on the poster because she was a popular character & to give people more reasons to watch the show.

Last edited:

Dawn is not going to be staying in Unova she is only appearing for a visit not to stay with Ash or his friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.