• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[SPOILERS] BDSP Datamine Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Does anyone know if
Dialga and Palkia can be shiny? Or is it only the Ramanas Park legends who can be?
Shiny locking certain Pokémon began in Generation 5. As for if Dialga and Palkia can be shiny in the Sinnoh remakes, we’ll have to wait and see.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Does anyone know if
Dialga and Palkia can be shiny? Or is it only the Ramanas Park legends who can be?
So far it looks like only the Jirachi & Mew are shiny locked

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Shiny locking certain Pokémon began in Generation 5. As for if Dialga and Palkia can be shiny in the Sinnoh remakes, we’ll have to wait and see.
It was part of the datamine earlier this week - Dialga and Palkia are not shiny-locked. You can hunt for them.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
After the main story, can u challenge the gym leaders and e4 TWICE or once? How are the battles are different from 2nd to 3rd time?

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
After the main story, can u challenge the gym leaders and e4 TWICE or once? How are the battles are different from 2nd to 3rd time?
I think you can challenge them more than twice. The team changes have been posted, but I'm not sure how the battles are different.

ebevan91

1st rematch is Platinum teams. 2nd is modified Platinum teams with an added Pokemon or Pokemon swapped out. I think.

janejane6178

1st rematch is Platinum teams. 2nd is modified Platinum teams with an added Pokemon or Pokemon swapped out. I think.
Thank you :)
From what I saw they use Pokemon with good IV and EV..... so it will probably be hard to defeat them <3

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Does anyone know if its been leaked that if you can transfer pokemon from sw/sh to bdsp. Also does anyone know if starters 1 to 3 cqn be obtained in bdsp?
Origin marks from Gen 6 onwards have been found in the code so they’ll probably add it with the Home update in early 2022. As for the starters, you can get all Gens 1-4 starters in the underground once you get the National Dex.

janejane6178

Origin marks from Gen 6 onwards have been found in the code so they’ll probably add it with the Home update in early 2022. As for the starters, you can get all Gens 1-4 starters in the underground once you get the National Dex.
omg u think post gen 4 will be available In game?

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y

Available Pokémon during main story. Anything not pictured here is postgame only. Keep this in mind when planning your team as you may have to make changes!

Full list of version exclusives:

BD: Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Ekans, Arbok, Growlithe, Arcanine, Seel, Dewgong, Scyther, Electabuzz, Murkrow, Gligar, Scizor, Elekid, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar, Ho-Oh, Seedot, Nuzleaf, Shiftry, Mawile, Zangoose, Solrock, Kecleon, Cranidos, Rampardos, Honchkrow, Stunky, Skuntank, Electivire, Gliscor, Dialga

SP: Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Vulpix, Ninetales, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Magmar, Pinsir, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Slowking, Misdreavus, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Stantler, Magby, Lugia, Lotad, Lombre, Ludicolo, Sableye, Seviper, Lunatone, Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence, Shieldon, Bastiodon, Mismagius, Glameow, Purugly, Magmortar, Palkia

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

Available Pokémon during main story. Anything not pictured here is postgame only. Keep this in mind when planning your team as you may have to make changes!

Full list of version exclusives:

BD: Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Ekans, Arbok, Growlithe, Arcanine, Seel, Dewgong, Scyther, Electabuzz, Murkrow, Gligar, Scizor, Elekid, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar, Ho-Oh, Seedot, Nuzleaf, Shiftry, Mawile, Zangoose, Solrock, Kecleon, Cranidos, Rampardos, Honchkrow, Stunky, Skuntank, Electivire, Gliscor, Dialga

SP: Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Vulpix, Ninetales, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Magmar, Pinsir, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Slowking, Misdreavus, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Stantler, Magby, Lugia, Lotad, Lombre, Ludicolo, Sableye, Seviper, Lunatone, Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence, Shieldon, Bastiodon, Mismagius, Glameow, Purugly, Magmortar, Palkia
GLISCOR HECK YEAH

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I heard it’s a postgame Great Marsh encounter. The same location as you could catch it in Platinum.
I saw that on the Reddit post. I may either wait until the postgame to get one or try to see if I can do a Union Room trade with anyone who already beat the game.

That does give me two questions though:
  1. Are we able to trade pokemon not on that list before the postgame (or is there some sort of lock to prevent us similar to the FRLG evolution lock)? EX- If someone who made it to the postgame has a Porygon, would we still be able to get it from them if we're still doing the main story?
  2. Can we access the Union Room before or after beating Roark?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.