• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[SPOILERS] BDSP Datamine Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Ye I might actually be doomed lmao.
Especially and specifically the E4.
FDz0KvJWYAQEcNC
Well at least the rematch teams aren’t so random and make sense. The Pelipper seems odd being part of Volkner’s team at first until you remember that it now gets Drizzle as a standard Ability which allows Thunder to be 100% accurate which can be a bad thing.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
These postgame teams are exactly what I needed. I’ve been missing the challenge that USUM brought and thought they were going back to not trying with any semblance of challenge after how easy SwSh were. So glad to be proven wrong. Can’t wait to 100% this game.

Vini310

While Legends: Arceus is still my focus, I'm going to try to get my hands on Brilliant Diamond someday.
It looks like it's going to be a fun time, if not one of my favorites alongside USUM.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
These postgame teams are exactly what I needed. I’ve been missing the challenge that USUM brought and thought they were going back to not trying with any semblance of challenge after how easy SwSh were. So glad to be proven wrong. Can’t wait to 100% this game.
Only change I would've made is any Rotom for Volkner and Heat Rotom for Flint (instead of Ninetales or Arcanine to deal with both's Ground Weaknesses

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Totally agree. It brought back my hype.
I am bad at competitive tho, so I have to learn it :/

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Ah right:
For the E4 rematch roster shown below at the bottom of my original comment, this is their second rematch teams, the first rematch are in their Platinum rematch levels.
Ye I might actually be doomed lmao.
Especially and specifically the E4.
FDz0KvJWYAQEcNC

PsychoLogical

They showed these in the trailer so I don't think there's a need for a spoiler tag. Fittingly enough, they look like Game Boy and GB Advance cartridges.
That’s likely the point, it’s to reference their debut games. And I put the spoiler tag out of caution lmao.

PsychoLogical

Dawn/Lucas seem to be capable of being fought, this is supposedly their final roster depending on starter choice cause this is definitely not Barry’s.
FD14udjUcAMdFvg

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
That’s likely the point, it’s to reference their debut games. And I put the spoiler tag out of caution lmao.
Probably a good idea. I didn’t put spoilers when the SM demo was out and there was knowledge of the existence of the Alolan Geodude line and got a warning for not using spoilers since it wasn’t officially announced. I didn’t think it needed one because I thought it was common knowledge by that point as word about it was all over the internet for a couple of weeks.

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
A question I have for anyone who has seen anything about it: do we know if there are available evolution items earlier in the game, ones that DP restricted to being later? Such as the dusk stone?

The underground might be able to help find some pokemoon sooner, but if evolving them is limited, then that's quite a bummer (though perhaps with exp share, unevolved for longer might be manageable, if only a bit boring).

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Why does Dawn's Typhlosion only has Eruption? Where's Flamethrower/Fire Blast, Focus Blast and Hidden Power Grass?
Because its strategy is to use only that move ASAP. It's holding a Choice Scarf which will raise its base speed by 50% and lock it into only using one move anyway. That allows it to move faster than most Pokemon (unless you also have a Choice Scarf attached) and slam you with a full power Eruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.