• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[SPOILERS] BDSP Datamine Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autobot N

Because its strategy is to use only that move ASAP. It's holding a Choice Scarf which will raise its base speed by 50% and lock it into only using one move anyway. That allows it to move faster than most Pokemon (unless you also have a Choice Scarf attached) and slam you with a full power Eruption.
One of the rematches with Roark has the same thing. His Relicanth is choiced and has only Head Smash

Zorovolt

Champion of the Zora

Someone mentioned earlier about the games definitively missing content left for the day 1 patch. Ramanas Park (the renamed pal park) currenrly crashes the leakers' games, as it requires the day 1 patch to run. So we don't definitely know everything about the area beyond getting legendaries via slates.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*

Someone mentioned earlier about the games definitively missing content left for the day 1 patch. Ramanas Park (the renamed pal park) currenrly crashes the leakers' games, as it requires the day 1 patch to run. So we don't definitely know everything about the area beyond getting legendaries via slates.
The programmers probably did that to try and see who exactly is hacking and leaking the games.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
So we can challenge them twice after the gym quest? Do their lvls get higher in the second rematch (aka their 3rd battle) ?
E4? Yes. GL? unknown.

BCVM22

The programmers probably did that to try and see who exactly is hacking and leaking the games.

No. They probably did that due to time constraints. You hit a point in development where the game has to be out the door so the factories can start producing copies, and anything you want to include in the game after that point has to be patched in digitally. The upside is that patches don't have to be manufactured physically so there's less lead time, of course.

I'm not going to say Nintendo and (whichever developer this is) don't care about hacking and leaking, they do, but they definitely aren't so concerned as to purposely leave major areas incomplete solely as some sort of trap.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
No. They probably did that due to time constraints. You hit a point in development where the game has to be out the door so the factories can start producing copies, and anything you want to include in the game after that point has to be patched in digitally. The upside is that patches don't have to be manufactured physically so there's less lead time, of course.

I'm not going to say Nintendo and (whichever developer this is) don't care about hacking and leaking, they do, but they definitely aren't so concerned as to purposely leave major areas incomplete solely as some sort of trap.
And to add to this, the pandemic and supply chain and shipping issues likely shortened the time to Release to Manufacturing code freeze.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
IIRC, Eevee is locked away until after you get the National Dex. You get it as a Level 5 gift Pokemon. I don’t recall seeing anything about Togepi, though.

Dang it That's another spare eevee pokemon going from my pokemon go app to my pokemon home box. I wonder which eevee-elution i need. I've got sinnoh starters pre-planned on my team. That leaves 3 open spots.

Last edited:

Autobot N

E4? Yes. GL? unknown.
Also yes for Gym Leaders, the ace goes from 72 to 74 I think
IIRC, Eevee is locked away until after you get the National Dex. You get it as a Level 5 gift Pokemon. I don’t recall seeing anything about Togepi, though.

Dang it That's another spare eevee pokemon going from my pokemon go app to my pokemon home box. I wonder which eevee-elution i need. I've got sinnoh starters pre-planned on my team. That leaves 3 open spots.
Togepi can be found in the underground during the story, I saw a picture of it on r/Pokeleaks

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Also yes for Gym Leaders, the ace goes from 72 to 74 I think

Togepi can be found in the underground during the story, I saw a picture of it on r/Pokeleaks
Interesting choice since it's a good flyer, but will Togekiss remain a Fairy type. I have a Togetic stashed somewhere since most baby pokemon evolve late, can the dawn stone available early? (I wont know if the underground is unavailable if you have no subscription)

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Interesting choice since it's a good flyer, but will Togekiss remain a Fairy type. I have a Togetic stashed somewhere since most baby pokemon evolve late, can the dawn stone available early? (I wont know if the underground is unavailable if you have no subscription)
Yes, it will remain a fairy type. The Pokemon info datamine confirms all fairies are still fairies. I don't think they will ever remove a typing once it has been added / changed for a Pokemon.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Dawn/Lucas seem to be capable of being fought, this is supposedly their final roster depending on starter choice cause this is definitely not Barry’s.
FD14udjUcAMdFvg
woah!!!!! They have literally given Dawn her anime team aside from Pachirisu, and given her Bellosom. That’s actually so cool! Be nice if that was influenced in her upcoming anime appearance and see her use a Bellosom. I’m so pleased with that choice, so glad her anime team has some sort of representation in the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.