• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[SPOILERS] BDSP Datamine Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Last edited:

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I'm just glad that VS Seeker is still around... although with the EXP Share, and EXP boost benefits from following Pokemon, I'll end up over leveled because they kept the old DP teams for trainers.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Hidden Power is back…but only on Unown. Not sure whether other Pokemon that was taught the move can still use it once BDSP Home compatibility opens up. Also Toxic is no longer a universal TM and like SWSH can only be used by Pokemon that thematically fit.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Hidden Power is back…but only on Unown. Not sure whether other Pokemon that was taught the move can still use it once BDSP Home compatibility opens up. Also Toxic is no longer a universal TM and like SWSH can only be used by Pokemon that thematically fit.
So basically Hidden Power went from a widespread move to being just Unown’s signature move…

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
There’s now conflicting information about if Arceus is capturable or not in BDSP, it was originally said it isn’t but hours later, CentroLeaks comes out and says that music supposedly exists for the Hall of Origin, Azure Flute, and Arceus itself. CL is more unreliable but still credible at an extent so basing off of that credibility and info scenario, there’s a probability that there may be a future event of you obtaining the Azure Flute via mystery gift if you have Legends Arceus save data.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
There’s now conflicting information about if Arceus is capturable or not in BDSP, it was originally said it isn’t but hours later, CentroLeaks comes out and says that music supposedly exists for the Hall of Origin, Azure Flute, and Arceus itself. CL is more unreliable but still credible at an extent so basing off of that credibility and info scenario, there’s a probability that there may be a future event of you obtaining the Azure Flute via mystery gift if you have Legends Arceus save data.
One of the data miners was pretty explicit in saying that Arceus was not capturable.

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
Looking at a leaked Screenshot of the trainer card it looks like the Battle Tower now has streaks again unlike SwSh’s stripped down Tower. No multi battles from the looks of it tho which is disappointing especially when you could team up with characters like Cheryl in the original games.

I also quite like the customisation options that were leaked. There aren’t many but I do like what we’ve got so far. Just a shame that it looks like your hair and eye colour are now locked to the skin colour you choose instead of freely customisable, and hairstyles appear locked to specific outfits.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Looking at a leaked Screenshot of the trainer card it looks like the Battle Tower now has streaks again unlike SwSh’s stripped down Tower. No multi battles from the looks of it tho which is disappointing especially when you could team up with characters like Cheryl in the original games.

I also quite like the customisation options that were leaked. There aren’t many but I do like what we’ve got so far. Just a shame that it looks like your hair and eye colour are now locked to the skin colour you choose instead of freely customisable, and hairstyles appear locked to specific outfits.
I can barely call it a customuzation, what if I want to amtch a different hair style to a different outfit? lol Anyway, I am going to use the DP and Platnum outfit cuz it fits Dawn best and its nostalgic :p

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
As long as I can transfer my Kalos starters from Home into BD/SP eventually, I’ll be happy. Scrolling through the leak feeds, I saw a dataminer mentioning you can receive the National Dex. Thoughts?

Last edited:

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
As long as I can transfer my Kalos starters from Home into BD/SP eventually, I’ll be happy. Scrolling through the leak feeds, I saw a dataminer mentioning you can receive the National Dex. Thoughts?
They said its only gen 1-4 unfortunately. Not even Sylveon is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.