• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[SPOILERS] BDSP Datamine Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
They said its only gen 1-4 unfortunately. Not even Sylveon is there.
Well, I hope there will be a patch of some sort, either for SwSh or BD/SP, or even Legends:Arceus for all I care, to bring in the missing gen 5-7 mons.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Well, I hope there will be a patch of some sort, either for SwSh or BD/SP, or even Legends:Arceus for all I care, to bring in the missing gen 5-7 mons.
I dont know what about Swsh or LOA, but I wouldnt count on BSDP having post gen 4 Pokemon. Not including even Sylveon is plain dumb :(

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
BDSP is made in Unity, making it easy to hack.
The future of rom hacks is here.
BD/SP randomizer? SOLD. Just need to find a tutorial on how to do it…

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Disappointed again in this game. At first I was disappointed but then started growing on me, it’s DP and Sinnoh after all and they are my favourites, but now I’m hearing content that is cut and other disappointing news. Hope these are the final remakes to be made as these are massively disappointing for my fave games in the series.
Faithful remakes yet they got content cut from it that was in the original games……only faithful remakes when it suits them to be called that so that they can use it as an excuse as to why some new gen features are missing.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Disappointed again in this game. At first I was disappointed but then started growing on me, it’s DP and Sinnoh after all and they are my favourites, but now I’m hearing content that is cut and other disappointing news. Hope these are the final remakes to be made as these are massively disappointing for my fave games in the series.
Faithful remakes yet they got content cut from it that was in the original games……only faithful remakes when it suits them to be called that so that they can use it as an excuse as to why some new gen features are missing.
Platinum will stay that ultimate Sinnoh experience, thats for sure

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Luthor

No Alolan and Galarian forms? That's strange, especially since Let's Go, Pikachu and Eevee had the former.

It is surprising but I could see that being something that gets patched into the game when Pokemon Home compatibility comes in 2022. If they are transfer only Pokemon and no way to obtain in base game it might make sense to not have that in until there is some way to actually access them. Similar to how you couldn't initially use the Alolan forms in Sword and Shield

Ranadiel

Well this gives me the confirmation that I needed to know I won't be getting BPSP. I was holding out a slim hope that there might be some new Pokemon or forms, but that looks to not be the case. Guess I'll just be waiting for Legends Arceus for that.

NeoPhantom

Any news regarding encounter tables of routes? Is it the desolate encounters of DP, the slightly more varied of Platinum or something different or inbetween?

I dont mean gen 5 pokemon, i mean can I get say Swinub, Tangela, Magby, etc in the wild or is that relegated exclusively to the underground? You know, the evolutions they made impossible yo obtain normally in DP without the appropriate GBA cartridge.

Last edited:

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
BDSP is made in Unity, making it easy to hack.
The future of rom hacks is here.
Oh yeah that's a good thing for the modding/hacking community. Unity games are very easy to hack and adding things into the game also. May a fan create the ultimate Sinnoh experience in a couple of years from now on.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Return is replaced with Low Sweep
Frustration replaced with Dazzling Gleam
Hidden Power replaced with Work Up but Unown still exists and knows Hidden Power.
Secret Power replaced with Volt Switch
Snatch replaced with Scald
Silver Wind replaced with Bug Buzz
Embargo replaced with Nasty Plot
Captivate replaced with Snarl
Natural Gift replaced with Bulldoze
HMs like Rock Climb are TMs now from 92-100

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
How bad are the movesets?

I looked at the pastebin. I don't think this constitutes as a spoiler:

Wild Charge @ 80

That bad.

Platinum will stay that ultimate Sinnoh experience, thats for sure

Until Sparkling Renegade Platinum probably.. :p

Last edited:

Xuxuba

Watching the stream. Not gonna lie, the music sounds atrocious.

It sounds extremely muffled as if there was something partially blocking the speaker.

Last edited:

Orphalesion

So do we know already whether you can get Togepi before the elite 4?
How about Eevee and some of the other mons who received a new evolution in Sinnoh but where in the post-game in D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.