• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[SPOILERS] BDSP Datamine Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Is there any chance for Trainer data?

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Has anyone found any datamines that aren’t on Twitter? Since I don’t have a Twitter account, I can’t read the threads…

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
So basically they still haven't found anything fun to do that wasn't in DP...

At this point I'm about ready to give up on BDSP, and my hope for this game is that sales from cross-compatibility is deemed profitable enough that they patch some BDSP pokemon into SwSh when BDSP is compatible with Home.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Question.

Are there any Fairy Types available early in the game?

(I'm actually kinda surprised they even kept Fairy Type in considering this is a 1:1 remake otherwise)

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Question.

(I'm actually kinda surprised they even kept Fairy Type in considering this is a 1:1 remake otherwise)
One of the streamers mentioned that he saw Ralts in the Underground prior to the 2nd gym, so that is one at least.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
At this point, it’s probably safe to say that anything in BDSP will be able to be transferred to Sword and Shield, but none of the new Pokemon or new regional forms in Sword and Shield (Coalossal, Tyrantrum, Dragapult, Cinderace, Galarian Rapidash, etc.) will be able to be transferred into BDSP.

Last edited:

NeoPhantom

At this point, it’s probably safe to say that anything in BDSP will be able to be transferred to Sword and Shield, but nothing will be able to be transferred from Sword and Shield to BDSP.
Shame, I was looking forward to transfering pokemon to that game and having them follow throughout the game instead of just in the DLC areas…

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Question.

You can get Cleffa before Gardenia and Mime Jr after Hearthome

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

masdog

Red and Blue

So do we know already whether you can get Togepi before the elite 4?
How about Eevee and some of the other mons who received a new evolution in Sinnoh but where in the post-game in D/P?
Thats what I want to know. Someone said earlier one of the leakers had one fairly early in the game though

masdog

Thats what I want to know. Someone said earlier one of the leakers had one fairly early in the game though
IIRC, Eevee is locked away until after you get the National Dex. You get it as a Level 5 gift Pokemon. I don’t recall seeing anything about Togepi, though.

And this has me kind of disappointed, because I really wanted one early in my playthrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.