• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[SPOILERS] BDSP Datamine Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Power

So basically they still haven't found anything fun to do that wasn't in DP...

At this point I'm about ready to give up on BDSP, and my hope for this game is that sales from cross-compatibility is deemed profitable enough that they patch some BDSP pokemon into SwSh when BDSP is compatible with Home.
They are making it sound like Sword and Shield will be the definitive games for the eighth generation, so I wouldn't be surprised.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Datamime confirmed

She's back. That horrid witch Mindy lives again to breed a whole new generation of hatred towards her. :mad:
Ah I remember my lanky 8-11 (?) year old ass deciding to get a medicham and go for it when I saw that (saved ofc). Instant restart and bail after seeing the aftermath the first time.

PsychoLogical

If it’s anything like the originals, there should be one in Eterna Forest which is right before this
That’s only for Platinum. In the original DP games, it’s not obtainable until you reach the Sinnoh Pokemon Mansion where you get it from a maid.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
That’s only for Platinum. In the original DP games, it’s not obtainable until you reach the Sinnoh Pokemon Mansion where you get it from a maid.
I thought that was the case but Serebii had it as being available for all 3 games. Thanks for the correction

Autobot N

I've heard that the Darkrai and Shaymin events are in the game, but does anyone know if they're still event exclusive, or if they can be accessed normally?

PsychoLogical

I thought that was the case but Serebii had it as being available for all 3 games. Thanks for the correction
That’s def an oversight by Serebii, only in Platinum can you get two Soothe Bells.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Centro Leaks didn't have the game themselves, you know. They were just relaying info from other sources.

You have to wonder why you'd call yourself a leak account if you haven't got the access.. >.>

And this has me kind of disappointed, because I really wanted one early in my playthrough.

Not necessarily the one you're talking about, but this entire ordeal makes me need to readjust my planned team. :(

Ah I remember my lanky 8-11 (?) year old ass deciding to get a medicham and go for it when I saw that (saved ofc). Instant restart and bail after seeing the aftermath the first time.

Aren't you able to get a Medicham like a few feet away from where you can trade? Sure, Mindy's a friendless sack of crap, but it's not the biggest loss ever.. Unless you traded one of your hard trained Medicham... >.>

Thanks.
Oof, level 26. Hopefully you get a Soothe Bell before that, lol

At least there's hope.

They should get away from BW

Yeah, I doubt they'll able to repeat this with eventual BW-remakes. For BW-remakes, they really need to do something big and give us the entire Unova-map, like B2W2, but with the original route 10 and whichever routes were cut-off.

Orphalesion

Thanks!

That is indeed good news, however now I've realized (after looking it up on Bulbapedia what a terrible move pool the Togepi line has, and that there probably won't be any Fairy-typed TMs in this "faithful remake"
I know it seems like I'm putting a lot of importance on the fairy type, but well...it is my favourite type, so a game where it is rare is less interesting to me.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Thanks!

That is indeed good news, however now I've realized (after looking it up on Bulbapedia what a terrible move pool the Togepi line has, and that there probably won't be any Fairy-typed TMs in this "faithful remake"
I know it seems like I'm putting a lot of importance on the fairy type, but well...it is my favourite type, so a game where it is rare is less interesting to me.
about Fairy TMs:
TM21: Frustration->Dazzling Gleam

PsychoLogical

Last edited:

amoebo

amoeboVGC
Gym Leader rematches expand to a full team with EV/IV investment. Roark is revealed to have a Tyranitar on his rematch team.[/spoiler]

That's an almost immediate W from me

PsychoLogical

Gym Leader rematches expand to a full team with EV/IV investment. Roark is revealed to have a Tyranitar on his rematch team.[/spoiler]
Oh hey for fking once the games have rematches with a full team instead of 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.