• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[SPOILERS] BDSP Datamine Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackButterfree

I just want to know if the Park Balls are finally usable. I love that gold and blue color scheme and want to catch some Pokémon with them. Especially now that Pal Park is just the obligatory Legendaries stomping grounds.

BlackButterfree

Someone at TV tropes made an interesting observation about BDSP being developed in Unity:
Honestly, if Nintendo and GameFreak actually sold a version of Pokémon where you could make your own game (like that one version of Mario where you got all the assets from all the games to make your own levels), I guarantee you it'd be their best-selling game ever. Because fans would create entire worlds that GF has never even dreamt of.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Gym Leader rematches are 6v6 and their highest lvl mon is apparently 72. While E4 rematches seem to use their PT teams rather than their original DP as it was found that Aaron uses a Yanmega for his rematch. Oh and the GL and E4 AIs apparently got a difficulty spike for their rematches as their mons are acting like it’s competitive Pokemon. According to what I’ve found on reddit (ye I know, don’t shoot the messenger), movesets and lineups have changed like Gardenia having a Poison Heal + Toxic Orb Breloom with Substitute&Focus Punch and Aaron ditching the two Hoenn bugs for Yanmega and Siczor which he has a Guts Heracross with Flame Orb + Facade and Occa Berry Scizor running a SD and BP combo

Edit: Seems like 72’s the minimum for highest, I found that Maylene’s highest was lvl 74. And Maylene’s Lucario apparently has Water Pulse and she has a Infernape running a White Herb + Overheat combo. Oh and the GL and E4 rematch rosters are apparently all EV and IV trained.

Last edited:

Autobot N

Gym Leader rematches are 6v6 and their highest lvl mon is apparently 72. While E4 rematches seem to use their PT teams rather than their original DP as it was found that Aaron uses a Yanmega for his rematch. Oh and the GL and E4 AIs apparently got a difficulty spike as their mons are acting like it’s competitive Pokemon. According to what I’ve found on reddit (ye I know, don’t shoot the messenger), movesets and lineups have changed like Gardenia having a Poison Heal + Toxic Orb Breloom with Substitute&Focus Punch and Aaron ditching the two Hoenn bugs for Yanmega and Siczor which he has a Guts Heracross with Flame Orb + Facade and Occa Berry Scizor running a SD and BP combo
And they apparently go up on the 3rd rematch since someone posted a pic of Maylene's Lucario at 74.

Honestly this game is looking better and better the more comes out about it

PsychoLogical

And they apparently go up on the 3rd rematch since someone posted a pic of Maylene's Lucario at 74.

Honestly this game is looking better and better the more comes out about it
Ye unless you’re competent, people will prob or may rage and cry when they do GL and E4 rematches, simply cause of ILCA turned their whole rosters into competitive ones post-game and seemingly made the AIs competent for such, thus increasing difficulty lulz.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Gym Leader rematches are 6v6 and their highest lvl mon is apparently 72. While E4 rematches seem to use their PT teams rather than their original DP as it was found that Aaron uses a Yanmega for his rematch. Oh and the GL and E4 AIs apparently got a difficulty spike for their rematches as their mons are acting like it’s competitive Pokemon. According to what I’ve found on reddit (ye I know, don’t shoot the messenger), movesets and lineups have changed like Gardenia having a Poison Heal + Toxic Orb Breloom with Substitute&Focus Punch and Aaron ditching the two Hoenn bugs for Yanmega and Siczor which he has a Guts Heracross with Flame Orb + Facade and Occa Berry Scizor running a SD and BP combo

Edit: Seems like 72’s the minimum for highest, I found that Maylene’s highest was lvl 74. And Maylene’s Lucario apparently has Water Pulse and she has a Infernape running a White Herb + Overheat combo. Oh and the GL and E4 rematch rosters are apparently all EV and IV trained.

Holy s*** actual effort!

PsychoLogical

Ye I think some people will actually rage and cry when doing the post-game rematches. I’ll update tomorrow regarding the rematches unless someone else does it
Holy s*** actual effort!
Ye, ILCA seemingly put a genuine and massive (?) difficulty spike on post-game rematches.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Having the DP teams as the main game ones and (upgraded) Platinum teams as rematches is actually a pretty cool way to do that
Awesome! Now this means that there might be other Platinum content in the post-game!

PsychoLogical

Ye I might actually be doomed lmao.
Especially and specifically the E4.
FDz0KvJWYAQEcNC

Status
Not open for further replies.