• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[SPOILERS] BDSP Datamine Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
[/SPOILER] woah!!!!! They have literally given Dawn her anime team aside from Pachirisu, and given her Bellosom. That’s actually so cool! Be nice if that was influenced in her upcoming anime appearance and see her use a Bellosom. I’m so pleased with that choice, so glad her anime team has some sort of representation in the game. [/SPOILER]
I think you kinda messed up on your Spoiler tags. XD

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
[/SPOILER] woah!!!!! They have literally given Dawn her anime team aside from Pachirisu, and given her Bellosom. That’s actually so cool! Be nice if that was influenced in her upcoming anime appearance and see her use a Bellosom. I’m so pleased with that choice, so glad her anime team has some sort of representation in the game. [/SPOILER]
Dawn in the games? How it exists? As the opposite player?

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Fixed it now, thanks guys and my apologies for those who saw the spoiler

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Quick question: is Rotom available before pre-postgame? As if it were the Platinum encounter so to speak.

woah!!!!! They have literally given Dawn her anime team aside from Pachirisu, and given her Bellosom. That’s actually so cool! Be nice if that was influenced in her upcoming anime appearance and see her use a Bellosom. I’m so pleased with that choice, so glad her anime team has some sort of representation in the game.

That's pretty cool. If Dawn had also evolved her Buneary and Quilava.. :p

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Quick question: is Rotom available before pre-postgame? As if it were the Platinum encounter so to speak.
Postgame from the Old Chateau but people have found statues of the Rotom forms for the underground so maybe you can find it there (nothing concrete yet)

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Postgame from the Old Chateau but people have found statues of the Rotom forms for the underground so maybe you can find it there (nothing concrete yet)

Thanks, I wanted Rotom Heat as my Fire-type.. I guess I'll wait for updates..

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
I didn't realise there had been a datamine until just now, but I like a lot of what I'm hearing. Ramanas Park (which I'm guessing is OK to talk about now it's been officially announced) might have been more impressive if Sword and Shield hadn't already made Legendaries available in Dynamax Adventures, but I am happy that
there seems to be a Darkrai event in the game, I can't wait to hear more about that

ShadowForce720

Does anyone have any thoughts on what the Pure Room and Strange Room in Ramanas Park are for?

My guess is may they are Celebi and Deoxys respectively and that you will get the slabs for them distributed at later date.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Sorry to have to say this, but the fact we are being asked to use spoiler tags in a DEDICATED spoiler thread honestly angers me a bit.

I mean, why? Why is that necessary?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Sorry to have to say this, but the fact we are being asked to use spoiler tags in a DEDICATED spoiler thread honestly angers me a bit.

I mean, why? Why is that necessary?

It's a polite precaution since it isn't out yet. And with both new features and old features that have may have been changed.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness

That's pretty cool. If Dawn had also evolved her Buneary and Quilava.. :p
What I would love to see but I'm almost 100% sure it won't happen is Dawn moving back in time to Hisui and Quilava Evolving into a Hisuain Typhlosion/alt Evo. Ash could do the same with his Rowlet and/or Oshawott

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!

Someone mentioned earlier about the games definitively missing content left for the day 1 patch. Ramanas Park (the renamed pal park) currenrly crashes the leakers' games, as it requires the day 1 patch to run. So we don't definitely know everything about the area beyond getting legendaries via slates.
Just to let everyone know, the official website has mentioned that an Internet connection is required for you to use Ramanas Park, so they are definitely planning to patch it in.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Are Latios and Latias available in BD/SP? I’ve spent months trying to shiny hunt Latios in SwSh, but to no avail, so it would be easier to hunt it in BD/SP.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Are Latios and Latias available in BD/SP? I’ve spent months trying to shiny hunt Latios in SwSh, but to no avail, so it would be easier to hunt it in BD/SP.
Latias and Latios will probably be in Ramanas Park, which isn't patched in all the way yet. My guess is that the items needed to obtain them will be version exclusive, but you will still be able to trade said items.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Latias and Latios will probably be in Ramanas Park, which isn't patched in all the way yet. My guess is that the items needed to obtain them will be version exclusive, but you will still be able to trade said items.
Awesome. I hope the complete legendary version exclusive list will be available soon. I’m so tired of grinding in Dynamax Adventures, man…
I have several copies of each normal legendary already, so now I’m working on shiny hunting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.