• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[SPOILERS] BDSP Datamine Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Full list of version exclusives:

BD: Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Ekans, Arbok, Growlithe, Arcanine, Seel, Dewgong, Scyther, Electabuzz, Murkrow, Gligar, Scizor, Elekid, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar, Ho-Oh, Seedot, Nuzleaf, Shiftry, Mawile, Zangoose, Solrock, Kecleon, Cranidos, Rampardos, Honchkrow, Stunky, Skuntank, Electivire, Gliscor, Dialga

SP: Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Vulpix, Ninetales, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Magmar, Pinsir, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Slowking, Misdreavus, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Stantler, Magby, Lugia, Lotad, Lombre, Ludicolo, Sableye, Seviper, Lunatone, Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence, Shieldon, Bastiodon, Mismagius, Glameow, Purugly, Magmortar, Palkia
So they essetntially split the GBA insertion Pokemon where Diamond gets Ruby and Fire Red and Pearl gets Sapphire and Leaf Green. Emerald has two of it's four Pokemon exclusive.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
So they essetntially split the GBA insertion Pokemon where Diamond gets Ruby and Fire Red and Pearl gets Sapphire and Leaf Green. Emerald has two of it's four Pokemon exclusive.
Diamond gets the superior versions :3

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I saw that on the Reddit post. I may either wait until the postgame to get one or try to see if I can do a Union Room trade with anyone who already beat the game.

That does give me two questions though:
  1. Are we able to trade pokemon not on that list before the postgame (or is there some sort of lock to prevent us similar to the FRLG evolution lock)? EX- If someone who made it to the postgame has a Porygon, would we still be able to get it from them if we're still doing the main story?
  2. Can we access the Union Room before or after beating Roark?
Not sure about the first one.

Union Room in the originals I think was unlocked when you had at least two Pokémon. I don’t think beating the Oreburgh Gym was needed.

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
Hey does anyone know if you can find Larvitar in the underground before post game?

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Welp, the Gligar line being exclusive to BD throws a wrench in my plans to use it SP. Though SP’s exclusives likely may be better trade-wise, notably the Glameow line that discounting Go only appear there (Stunky line was in SWSH).

Arcanineblitz

Any word on shiny odds and methods found in the data mine?

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Welp, the Gligar line being exclusive to BD throws a wrench in my plans to use it SP. Though SP’s exclusives likely may be better trade-wise, notably the Glameow line that discounting Go only appear there (Stunky line was in SWSH).
thats all i need along a few other version exclusives to make my choice. though i could probably save a bunch of time and transfer the many pokemon i have in HOME that already have great IVs already bred out. i am a fan of that particular one so i got something that would be useful.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Origin marks from Gen 6 onwards have been found in the code so they’ll probably add it with the Home update in early 2022. As for the starters, you can get all Gens 1-4 starters in the underground once you get the National Dex.
I wonder if that's a sign of more updates later on, namely
the availability of Pokémon from Generations V and onward.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
At this point, all I’m hoping for is that we can receive postgame pokémon during the main story through trading & (eventual) Home transfers.

I’m fairly certain we will but part of me always worries they’ll pull something like the evolution lock from FR/LG again

Pokemon Power

I think it will depend on whether or not they decide to update Sword and Shield so you can bring the Pokemon obtainable exclusively (in this generation) in Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl over.

Hopefully the home update allows for mons from gens 1 to 4 to be transfered from sw/sh to bdsp. Also hope scorching sands in is bdsp. Love the original trainer update as well for home.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Funny to see the Pokemon I wanted to use in BD are exclusive to BD and the Pokemon for a potential SP run are exclusive to SP.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Are there any leaks regarding the contests? Any opinions regarding the contests ?

Baggie_Saiyan

At this point, all I’m hoping for is that we can receive postgame pokémon during the main story through trading & (eventual) Home transfers.

I’m fairly certain we will but part of me always worries they’ll pull something like the evolution lock from FR/LG again
Oh man can you imagine if present Twitter was about when FRLG dropped? The amount of over reaction there would have been to the Evo lock and not being able to transfer your Gen 3 Mons until post game

Status
Not open for further replies.