• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[SPOILERS] BDSP Datamine Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Oh! I was also wondering if the EXP share is for one Pokémon (like the originals) or all the Pokémon in your party can get EXP points without going into battle?
all pokemon

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Rotom cannot be caught until after you beat the Elite 4, nor can the room with the appliances be accessed until then. You will need a charitable samaritan to trade you a Rotom-Heat if you want it earlier than that.

Well, that sucks then.. My internet is just not set-up for that kind of thing and I don't have Nintendo Online so I can't do the trade. I wish global trading went back to normal (GenIV-GenVII) without having a paywall. >.>

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
That’s sadly a problem to be expected when you only want to use Pokémon that debuted in that region and said selections are small. Heck, in X, I used a Roserade on my team that was mostly Kalos Pokémon otherwise. In one of my Alola games, I also used Magnezone alongside mainly Alolan Pokémon.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Pokémon found in the Grand Underground

Charmander
Magcargo
Furret
Camerupt
Cyndaquil
Lanturn
Hoothoot
Seel
Dewgong
Tauros
Chikorita
Totodile (Still my favorite Gen 2 starter!)
Lickitung
Nuzleaf
Mareep
Shuckle
Tropius
Turtwig
Squirtle
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Crawdaunt
Shellder
Clamperl
Bulbasaur
Chimchar
Piplup
Are these post-game only? And do they have a special requirement? I just want Cyndaquil.

EDIT: Apparently it requires the National Dex. Oh well.

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Another small update has rolled out. Is there anything in it that needs to be known?
Some glitches could be patched, mostly dealing with the shiny charm and the Poke Radar as far as I'm aware.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Well, that sucks then.. My internet is just not set-up for that kind of thing and I don't have Nintendo Online so I can't do the trade. I wish global trading went back to normal (GenIV-GenVII) without having a paywall. >.>
To be fair, all of the major video game system manufacturers are charging, and Nintendo did take as long as possible before having to do it.

And really, it's worse on Nintendo's competitors. A basic PlayStation Network subscription cost $60 per year last I checked. (And Bandai-Namco and Capcom now have their own paid subscriptions if you want to play online.)

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
If it helps, Nintendo is currently offering a free 7-day NSO membership trial. It's best to activate the trial once you have the game.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
If it helps, Nintendo is currently offering a free 7-day NSO membership trial. It's best to activate the trial once you have the game.

Well, I could try that, but I really just wanted one of my own - since with the Exp.Share it would pretty much overlevel too fast.

And not having a Fire or Electric-type makes the latter gyms a bit harder. It wasn't a main team member anyway, but yeah.. I wanted every type represented and I already excluded Dragon (Gen4 only and Garchomp is not coming with this time), but also excluding Fire and Electric is a bit much.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Well, I could try that, but I really just wanted one of my own - since with the Exp.Share it would pretty much overlevel too fast.

And not having a Fire or Electric-type makes the latter gyms a bit harder. It wasn't a main team member anyway, but yeah.. I wanted every type represented and I already excluded Dragon (Gen4 only and Garchomp is not coming with this time), but also excluding Fire and Electric is a bit much.
How early Gible is available ?

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Is Laparas in the game? I can't remember if it was in the original Diamond/Pearl or not
I think everything from gens 1-4 will be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.