• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[SPOILERS] BDSP Datamine Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Yeah, I encountered that when an NPC's Snover used Ingrain. The game won't let the next turn take place, and you have to reset.

On the other hand, this will only happen in a battle, so you won't be stuck. It also doesn't happen every time Ingrain is used.

Strange. It sounds like people should avoid using Ingrain for now. And work on defeating said Pokemon before they use said move just to be on the safe side.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Okay, so the new patch is out and is a bug fix patch that Serebii is working on deciphering.

We'll see how this turns out. As a word of caution, it's best to save fairly often (unless you're in the Snowpoint Gym).

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
There is also a general Switch system update too. I don't think these games are that much affected by it though.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Okay, so the new patch is out and is a bug fix patch that Serebii is working on deciphering.

We'll see how this turns out. As a word of caution, it's best to save fairly often (unless you're in the Snowpoint Gym).
When does this patch fix?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I heard that the Shaymin glitch and the softlocking are what we’re patched this time. I think one of the cloning glitches were patched as well.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Is there anything in the 1.1.3 patch that's worth noting?
Other than the general bug fixes and the fact that you now get a message after a repel stop workings before asking you to use another one...

Registeel no longer does the "salute" in the DP render.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
More like that they added support for PLA pokémon for later. There's an origin mark for pokémon caught in PLA now. However, there's still no possibility to transfer yet, not until HOME gets updated.
You’d think they’d release it by now since Bank & Home both came out in February. I just wish they gave us a release date or say they’re still working it or something.

I mean, getting Scarlet & Violet was nice, but I think everyone would’ve preferred Home compatibility for Legends & BDSP than a Gen 9 announcement

Pokemon Power

Version 1.1.3 is dropping later tonight, and I'm pretty sure it'll have something major and new in there. Anybody got predictions before the datamine? My guess is regional variants.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Version 1.1.3 is dropping later tonight, and I'm pretty sure it'll have something major and new in there. Anybody got predictions before the datamine? My guess is regional variants.
According to the main site, this update will give us the Azure Flute if the main missions in Legends are completed. It also prepares for the Member Card to get Darkrai next month.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
The origin mark from PLA was loaded into the game in version 1.3.1 so I doubt there’s anything besides the Member Card and Azure Flute drops.

Last edited:

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
According to the main site, this update will give us the Azure Flute if the main missions in Legends are completed. It also prepares for the Member Card to get Darkrai next month.
Why did Typhlosion get a new regional variant when the other two fully evolved Johto starters (Meganium and Feraligatr) didn’t? Could they potentially be getting new regional variants in the new update?

Status
Not open for further replies.