• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[SPOILERS] BDSP Datamine Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Honestly, it kinda sucks that I have all these Pokémon stuck on my console and can't even put them in the cloud for safekeeping. I really don't wanna SR for all these shinies again...

Pokemon Power

Honestly, it kinda sucks that I have all these Pokémon stuck on my console and can't even put them in the cloud for safekeeping. I really don't wanna SR for all these shinies again...
I think they're hiding some big thing about the Home compatibility update, which is why they are taking so long to release it.

ShadowForce720

I think they're hiding some big thing about the Home compatibility update, which is why they are taking so long to release it.
I do wonder if where actually getting something big for the games in April, because they specifically held back the strategy Guide for Arceus to where its coming out in April even though the game came out at the end of January.

And in all honesty there isn’t really any reason to delay the strategy guide for LA and the home compatibility for both LA and BDSP if nothing more was planned for those games.

Although whatever it is you would think they want to get it out of the way before the marketing cycle for Scarlet & Violet starts heating up with reveals.

ShadowForce720

I mean, they had to release it at some point; they couldn't sit around for the game to get every bit of DLC before pushing it out.
The strategy guide for LA is coming out in April that is almost 3 months after the game came out. How that does that make any sense to hold the strategy guide for LA back that long if there isn’t any DLC or major patch for LA planned.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
And in all honesty there isn’t really any reason to delay the strategy guide for LA and the home compatibility for both LA and BDSP if nothing more was planned for those games.
There could be some sort of technical issue that they are trying to work around or address.
Would be cool, but I don't wanna get my hopes up. For all we know, the holdup could be due to them figuring out how to handle PLA's data.
I doubt that is the issue. I’d expect the software architects to have thought about that when designing the game. Otherwise, they wouldn’t have announced HOME compatibility.
That doesn’t really explain the situation with the strategy guide for LA though.
The strategy guide for LA is coming out in April that is almost 3 months after the game came out. How that does that make any sense to hold the strategy guide for LA back that long if there isn’t any DLC or major patch for LA planned.
I think you’re overthinking this. While it is possible that they’re waiting for some new feature or add-on before releasing the Strategy Guide, it’s also just as likely that the guide team didn’t get access to the game until just before the release date.

ShadowForce720

There could be some sort of technical issue that they are trying to work around or address.

I doubt that is the issue. I’d expect the software architects to have thought about that when designing the game. Otherwise, they wouldn’t have announced HOME compatibility.

I think you’re overthinking this. While it is possible that they’re waiting for some new feature or add-on before releasing the Strategy Guide, it’s also just as likely that the guide team didn’t get access to the game until just before the release date.
Even then that still doesn’t make any sense for the strategy guide to come out in almost 3 months after the game that it’s for came out.

I could understand maybe a week or 2 but 3 months? There is no advantages to having the strategy guide come out that late if nothing is being added io Legends Arceus.

If anything it’s more of a disadvantage because there missing out on a good chunk of customers who would gotten the strategy guide had it actually come out closer to the games release but now won’t get it because they no longer need and have beaten the game.

Leo0462

Como ir para o battle zone em pokemon brilliant Diamond já tenho a national dex venci duas vezes a elite four e não consigo ir estou jogando na versão 1.0 no emulador alguém pode me ajudar?

Pokemon Power

How to go to the battle zone in pokemon brilliant Diamond I already have the national dex I won the elite four twice and I can't go playing in version 1.0 in the emulator can someone help me?
I'm afraid you're in the wrong thread. But I can answer that question. Simply go to Snowpoint City and get on the boat.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
How to go to the battle zone in pokemon brilliant Diamond I already have the national dex I won the elite four twice and I can't go playing in version 1.0 in the emulator can someone help me?

Hi, emulator and rom talk isn't allowed here on the forums.

Leo0462

Receio que você esteja no tópico errado. Mas eu posso responder a essa pergunta. Simplesmente vá para Snowpoint City e entre no barco.
mas não consigo acessar o barco, o manequim do barco diz que não tem combustível para ir, aparece essa mensagem antes de ganhar o elite four, mas passei duas vezes o campeão e ele não me deixa entrar no barco, teria alguma dica?

Leo0462

mas não consigo acessar o barco, o manequim do barco diz que não tem combustível para ir, aparece essa mensagem antes de ganhar o elite four, mas passei duas vezes o campeão e ele não me deixa entrar no barco, teria alguma dica?
but I can't access the boat, the boat dummy says that he has no fuel to go, this message appears before winning the elite four, but I passed the champion twice and it does not allow me to enter the boat, would you have any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.