1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Spoilers for Shadow of Infinity

Discussion in 'Alternate TCG Discussion' started by Tamer Zack, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Tamer Zack

Tamer Zack SPP forgotten member

Just want to point out quick that Uria Hamon and Ravel are the demon counter parts for the 3 Egyptian God Cards. Credits goes to Gondora for finding these.

God Flame Emperor Uria
    Fire/Fire/lv10
    0/0
    This card cannot be normal summoned. When you send 3 continuous trap cards on your field to the graveyard you can special summon this card. For each continuous trap card in your graveyard the attack of this card raises by 1000. Once per turn you can destroy a set M.T on your opponents field. The M.T can't be activated to this effect.

Descending Thunder Emperor Hamon
    Thunder/Light/lv10
    4000/4000
    This card cannot be normal summoned. When you send 3 continuous magic cards on your field to the graveyard you can special summon this card. When this monster destroys a opponents monster and sends it to the graveyard the opponent takes 1000 damage. When this monster is in face-up defence mode on your field the opponent cannot select your other monsters to attack.

Phanton Demon Emperor Raviel
    Demon/Dark/lv10
    4000/4000
    This card cannot be normal summoned.When you sacrifice 3 Demon subtype monsters on your field you can special summon this card. When the opponent summons a monster special summon a "Phantom demon token" (Demon/ Dark/lv1/1000/1000) on your field. Once per turn you may sacrifice a monster on your field and add its original attack to this cards attack intill the end of turn.

Antique gear cannon
    lv2/Earth/Machine
    500/500
    Sacrifice this card. Deal 500 damage to the opponents lifepoints and trap cards cannot be activated in this turns battlephase.

Antique gear factory
    Magic
    Choose 1 monster in your hand with "Antique gear" in its name. Remove from the game monsters in your graveyard with "Antique gear" in there name intill you reach twice the choosen monsters level. The choosen monster can then be summoned without sacrifice.

Cyber Barrier Dragon
    Cyber Lazer Dragon
    Damage Condenser
    Antique Gear Castle

Last edited: Nov 2, 2005
  2. Haruka's Swimsuit

Haruka's Swimsuit Bomberhead 18-kin!

Damn, it's like someone's recreated the god cards...
    Two lv 10 three tribute monsters with high stats and powerful effects...

3. Luigi

Luigi Well-Known Member

these are something of a whole new class but there is something stronger.much stronger....Winged Kuriboh LV10.Winged Kuriboh LV10 is much stronger.

4. ~-=Mewtwo=-~

~-=Mewtwo=-~ Guest

Is antique supposed to be ancient when english translated (ancient gear golem/beast/soldier)?

5. ~RaikouRider243~

~RaikouRider243~ Lightning Swordsman

Yeah. It was a stupid censor because "Antique" would "offend" old people.

6. Tamer Zack

All 5 of those cards are Ultra Rare

True but they made Ring of Defense so it can still save ya LP but just be glad does'nt have it revive ability.

Only problem with these that they can still be harm by another monster effect.

7. Shadow the Hedgehog

Shadow the Hedgehog DON'T F$#@ WITH ME!

I want that Raviel.....
    Too bad a penguin soldier would be enough to counter them.

8. Phaedra

Phaedra IS THAT PAM GRIER??

Last edited: Oct 21, 2005
  9. Haruka's Swimsuit

Haruka's Swimsuit Bomberhead 18-kin!

"Enemy of Justice"? Sounds like fun.

10. PKMNMaster

PKMNMaster Let's rock!

New monsters? I thought they were the God Cards with a new look. But...with these cards, they may not be used in touraments. Most likely as promos.

11. (((Kuwagata Kross)))

(((Kuwagata Kross))) Wazzupwiththeserver?

There're probably gonna be banned but if they don't...I'll be buying a million booster packs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. ~-=Mewtwo=-~

~-=Mewtwo=-~ Guest

There are only 4 ultras per pack in the new ones... aren't there?...

Oh well I thought Uria was any traps... just the attack bonus was continuous... oh well none work with me... Ancient Gear Cannon is best or the other thing...

13. Tamer Zack

Last edited: Oct 26, 2005
  14. Super Aipom

Super Aipom Aipom is on TV now!?

So when are we getting a full list?
    Offtopic- does anyone have the warrior deck in CA yet?

15. Phaeton

Phaeton Lit

japanese SOI promos only =\

not much to say but cool artwork.

16. Tamer Zack

We should get the full list by November 17th the day before the Harry Potter Movie comes to Theatres.

17. Phaedra

Phaedra IS THAT PAM GRIER??

oops

wrong thread

Last edited: Oct 29, 2005
  18. Tamer Zack

Few more cards have just been reveal there

Cyber Barrier Dragon - Super Rare
    Cyber Lazer Dragon- Ultra Rare
    Damage Condenser
    Antique Gear Castle

19. Eon Chao

Eon Chao Phoenix Clan Samurai

Oh so either they're taking a step back from E-Heros or they'll be easier to get...or most likely the rest will be promo cards :(

Oh well more Cyber Dragons anyway....althoug I reckon I'd have liked them not to be super rares....Cyber Dragons and E-Heros have got to be the most expensive deck types ever *re*

20. ~RaikouRider243~

~RaikouRider243~ Lightning Swordsman

Then build a warrior deck, they're cheaper than dirt these days. The only expensive card you need is DD Assailant...