• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spoilers for Shadow of Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruka's Swimsuit

Bomberhead 18-kin!
Eon Chao said:
Oh so either they're taking a step back from E-Heros or they'll be easier to get...or most likely the rest will be promo cards :(

Well, that depends if KONAMI releases the Judai and Jun Duelist Packs... The Judai DP includes all of the E-Heros cards currently available (Featherman, Burst Lady, Clayman, Sparkman, Bubbleman, Flame Wingman, Thunder Giant, Rampart Gunner, Steam Healer) plus special support cards designed for the E-Heros.

Tamer Zack

SPP forgotten member
Shadow of Infinity is suppose to have cards that were in the 7 Stars series for YGO GX so we won't be seeing alot of e-Heroes in this 1. but for Enemy of Justice that will have some E-Heroes and [spoil]Villians for the E-Heroes[/spoil]

M

~-=Mewtwo=-~

~RaikouRider243~ said:
Then build a warrior deck, they're cheaper than dirt these days. The only expensive card you need is DD Assailant...
And soon D.D. Warrior...

Eon Chao

Phoenix Clan Samurai
~RaikouRider243~ said:
Then build a warrior deck, they're cheaper than dirt these days. The only expensive card you need is DD Assailant...

To be honest I don't like playing deck types like warrior, dragon and water....I like to go with a theme...hence at the moment I'm playing XYZ...and in all fairness I don't really care about CYber Dragons and E-Hero's outside of cosplay its jsut I'm gonna have to pay alot to finish my GX trio cosplay for Amecon next year (going as Manjoume, Judai and Kaiser). Although if E-Hero's were cheeper I'd buy them (heck I might as well seeing as I seem to be amasing Thunder Giants :S)

Haruka's Swimsuit said:
Well, that depends if KONAMI releases the Judai and Jun Duelist Packs... The Judai DP includes all of the E-Heros cards currently available (Featherman, Burst Lady, Clayman, Sparkman, Bubbleman, Flame Wingman, Thunder Giant, Rampart Gunner, Steam Healer) plus special support cards designed for the E-Heros.

Heh I mostly want the Jun one seeing as Armed Dragon LV10 rocks...the Judai one would be cool purely to get my hands on things like Flame Wingman, Rampart Gunner and a 3rd Thunder Giant but not to fussed about steam healer...I wish it and Mudballman had been switched seeing as I'd prefer the 3000 def monster.

Tamer Zack said:
Shadow of Infinity is suppose to have cards that were in the 7 Stars series for YGO GX so we won't be seeing alot of e-Heroes in this 1. but for Enemy of Justice that will have some E-Heroes and [SPOIL]Villians for the E-Heroes[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]Perhaps the D-Heroes that Edo Phoenix will use soon?[/SPOIL]

Oh well here's hoping for Hero Kids, Bubbleman Neo, Sailorman and Elixerer...oh and H-Heat Heart, E-Emergancy Call, R-Right Justice, O-Oversoul and HERO Flash would be cool....

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
So...Firsat comes of Shadow of Infinity...then comes....Enemies of Justice?

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
needs the effects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.