1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Spoilers for Shadow of Infinity

Discussion in 'Alternate TCG Discussion' started by Tamer Zack, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Haruka's Swimsuit

Haruka's Swimsuit Bomberhead 18-kin!

Well, that depends if KONAMI releases the Judai and Jun Duelist Packs... The Judai DP includes all of the E-Heros cards currently available (Featherman, Burst Lady, Clayman, Sparkman, Bubbleman, Flame Wingman, Thunder Giant, Rampart Gunner, Steam Healer) plus special support cards designed for the E-Heros.

2. Tamer Zack

Tamer Zack SPP forgotten member

Shadow of Infinity is suppose to have cards that were in the 7 Stars series for YGO GX so we won't be seeing alot of e-Heroes in this 1. but for Enemy of Justice that will have some E-Heroes and [spoil]Villians for the E-Heroes[/spoil]

3. ~-=Mewtwo=-~

~-=Mewtwo=-~ Guest

And soon D.D. Warrior...

4. Eon Chao

Eon Chao Phoenix Clan Samurai

To be honest I don't like playing deck types like warrior, dragon and water....I like to go with a theme...hence at the moment I'm playing XYZ...and in all fairness I don't really care about CYber Dragons and E-Hero's outside of cosplay its jsut I'm gonna have to pay alot to finish my GX trio cosplay for Amecon next year (going as Manjoume, Judai and Kaiser). Although if E-Hero's were cheeper I'd buy them (heck I might as well seeing as I seem to be amasing Thunder Giants :S)

Heh I mostly want the Jun one seeing as Armed Dragon LV10 rocks...the Judai one would be cool purely to get my hands on things like Flame Wingman, Rampart Gunner and a 3rd Thunder Giant but not to fussed about steam healer...I wish it and Mudballman had been switched seeing as I'd prefer the 3000 def monster.

[SPOIL]Perhaps the D-Heroes that Edo Phoenix will use soon?[/SPOIL]

Oh well here's hoping for Hero Kids, Bubbleman Neo, Sailorman and Elixerer...oh and H-Heat Heart, E-Emergancy Call, R-Right Justice, O-Oversoul and HERO Flash would be cool....

5. Tamer Zack

6. XyronTheFalcon

XyronTheFalcon I'm Back? YAY!

So...Firsat comes of Shadow of Infinity...then comes....Enemies of Justice?

7. King Shuckle

King Shuckle Don't be daft

8. XyronTheFalcon

XyronTheFalcon I'm Back? YAY!

needs the effects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Tamer Zack