• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[SPOILERS]: Future Gym leader's main pokemon?

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Ok, we have more a new image of what could be the main pkm of the next gym leaders. Hyouta, everyone knows. But with Roserade, Lucario and Floatzel, and the Shinnou gym leader's shadows above them, we already have an idea about the powerhouses of the 2nd (Leader Natane and roserade), 3rd (Leader Sumomo and Lucario) and 4th (Leader I-don't-remember and floatzel) gyms.

http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1172749953655wv6.jpg

scissorX

Whoa so this is official. I'm guessing the upcoming Roserade episode is about the 2nd gym leader than.

Assuming Buizel is Ashs, maybe a bit of Buizel VS Floatzel action?

And is that Team Galaxy I spy being all shadow like?

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Quite possibly either them or the rest of the alphabet (i.e. J's fellow hunters). They are right next to the Box Legends, after all...

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I thought it was insanely obvious that those silhouettes are of the remaining seven gym leaders. And by 'insanely', I actually mean 'really, really, really, REALLY obvious'.

Roserade looks kickass, as always, and I'm glad they've finally released some animé art where it isn't standing cross-armed with it's eyes closed.
And the Flowsel only furthers my approval of any future Buoysel-based evolution.

scissorX

I thought it was insanely obvious that those silhouettes are of the remaining seven gym leaders. And by 'insanely', I actually mean 'really, really, really, REALLY obvious'.

I do realise this now. Maybe I was just over anticipating how much they'd give away, as I do really want to see Team Galaxy. Or maybe I'm just really dumb, probably the latter.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Looking at the silloettes again, I see what you mean Gravy, but what are the box legends doing there? Unless Pokemon Legendaries capable of making grown Mega Digimon wet themselves are showing up for Gym challenges now...

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
For the same reason they were included on the D&P Anime CD cover. They represent Diamond and Pearl (both as in games and the anime series itself) after all.

Those silhouettes creep me out o_O Nice find though!

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
...actually, come to think of it, I'd have been happier if a Beadull had been Maxi's main pokémon.
Don't get me wrong, Flowsel is cool and all but...

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Merissa is on the bottom left (how can you miss the hair?) and Natane is on the top right.

Anyway, I hope Natane and her Roserade lose to Mukkubird.
Summomo and Lucario lose to Aipom.
And Maxi beats Shinji's Elekid with his Floatzel, who is then beaten by Ash's Pikachu.

I hope we still have all the D/P new Pokemon appearing in their respective game gyms (Yuki's, Doomiraa, Toridepusu, That balloon ghostie thingy and cherinbo). I mean with the lack of fillers we're getting we could use all the spotlight on D/P new Pokemon as we can get.

I guess that Roserade appearing in a future episode is the gym leaders. Well in my opinion anyway that scan kinda points towards it.

Merissa is on the bottom left (how can you miss the hair?) and Natane is on the top right.

Anyway, I hope Natane and her Roserade lose to Mukkubird.
Summomo and Lucario lose to Aipom.
And Maxi beats Shinji's Elekid with his Floatzel, who is then beaten by Ash's Pikachu.

Well this would make me very happy...Hopefully Shinji stays after the match to see this ^^

Dax

Legend
Awesome! Floatzel, Roserade and Lucario, Three awesome pokemons for the gym leaders. Now I'm excited. I hope they make epic battles for the gym because the last one wasn't so epic.

I hate Turtwig in that pic...I hate him anyway but now more.

VideoGamer713

THE BESTEST EVER!!!
If you go on to serebii.net's diamond and pearl section and click on sinnoh gym leaders, the last pokemon of the first four gym leaders are Zugaidosu, Roserade, Lucario, and Floatzel in that order.