• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[Spoilers Included] My opinion on why Serena and Ash will be together

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattySadler

Ash and Serena being together would mean that the Serena character would probably have to continue after they're done in the Kalos region. I haven't enjoyed the Serena character at all so I'd prefer she was dropped in favour of a Gen VII-relevant female travelling companion. I'm as sure as I can be, without actually knowing for definite, that it won't happen.

RandomIndividual

FinallyGainedEXP
Ash and Serena being together would mean that the Serena character would probably have to continue after they're done in the Kalos region. I haven't enjoyed the Serena character at all so I'd prefer she was dropped in favour of a Gen VII-relevant female travelling companion. I'm as sure as I can be, without actually knowing for definite, that it won't happen.
Them being together would be most likely what it means, though I could also see them leaving it opened ended on what Satoshi tells her in response to a potential confession through a few different ways and they promise to meet up again.

I'm partly with you because I really don't care for how they ended Serena's arc, though I do like Serena herself. If she does continue on, I think she needs a little more development in another direction though; part of me misses the bit of sass she had with her mother at the beginning of the show.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I have near zero confidence in the possible canonization of the ship. Had none since Sun and Moon were announced. It's okay though, I don't really want them together anymore anyway.

MattySadler

I wonder how well received this "shipper appeasement" has been, and will we see more of it in the future?

tommytoe

I wouldn't call it appeasement if nothing definite happens. There might still be time for Ash to wake up and realize Serana likes him but I doubt anything will happen at this point.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Please join the Amourshipping thread over at Shippers Community for this kind of discussion.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Also, as a side note, acting like your personal assumptions regarding the conclusions of various plotlines (including, but not limited to, the fate of XY's three travel companions and the outcome of the league) are absolute fact and correcting/lecturing people that discuss other outcomes is not okay, and has never been. You know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.