• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spoink.....Gone....?!

PDL

disenchanted
not much can really be done with spoink really... all 2 times it appeared, the group goes on a pearl hunting quest...

Jigglypuff on the other hand...

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Spoink was like the most useless Pokemon that came back for 2 episodes, and in both of them the only thing it managed to do was lose its pearl, forcing the gang to go find it.

I dunno why people make a big deal about Spoink, it's nothing important. And now since the gang are back in Kanto its unlikely that we'll ever see Spoink again. (Thank god, that pig on a coil was so useless)

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
As much as I like the Spoink line, it didn't do much in the anime so I would figure they won't bring it back. Too bad Spoink couldn't get as cool an appearence as Grumpig

F

FabuVinny

We don't know.

[SPOIL]We saw a different Jigglypuff a while ago[/SPOIL] so we may see a Spoink again, just probably not that one.

#1 Poke Fan

Who cares if Spoink is gone. If a character or Pokemon actually made some sort of contribution then yes, obviously pople would want to see the character or Pokemn return. But for something so useless I don't know why people want it back so much.

G

Geki

Spoink was useless and Jigglypuff is MUCH better. But I guess both of them were getting annoying, as well as Snubbull and Delibird.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Spoink was fantastic. I always liked that little stinker. I even had high hopes that it would become attached to the gang in Hoenn to fill the gap from Jigglypuff and Snubble. But it never did.

Maybe I should give the writers credit for that... For not falling into another tired old gag like they've done so on many other occasions...

Rex Kamex

Snubull evolved into a Granbull and is gone, which is why it hasn't appeared anymore. The episodes of Spoink had some entertaining moments (with the Magikarp salesman and Team Rocket trying to open Clamperl's shell) and all, but the main plot wasn't as good. The first thing Spoink did in its return episode was bounce up and down until the pearl just flew off and landed into the ocean. I mean, if that's all it takes to lose a pearl, if I were Spoink I would just glue it to my head or destroy it altogether. (Well, maybe not that, but...)

Kabuto

little punks!
There was always the annoying pokemon who followed the trio

Kanto, OI, Johto- Jigglypuff
Johto- Snubbull
Hoenn- Spoink

Since Spoinks time seems to have past, i think its time for the group to have the new annoyance.