• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SpongeBob SquarePants has its 10th Anniversary

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
Oh I forgot. My favirote scene in Spongebob EVER is in Just One Bite were Squidward tries to get to the Patty Vault but he steps in gas and a match falls on it and he gets blown up multiple times.
That was sooo funny. But they only ever show the neutered version, despite the fact that they played the original one when it premiered.

Which episode won? I missed it.

Emo_Kirlia

That was sooo funny. But they only ever show the neutered version, despite the fact that they played the original one when it premiered.

Which episode won? I missed it.
I thought it airs tomorrow at 10 am? Maybe that's just to show the results from that voting website though...

Visual

Nine one six ~
I used to watch the show...a lot.
I wanted to watch the marathon + new episodes yesterday, since I haven't watch that show in a long, long, long time but I didn't because I thought I couldn't view the channel(It was unsubscribed).
Today, I switched to that channel(for some reasons) and I was surprised that the channel can be viewed. Oh! The repeat of the Spongebob marathon just finished/almost finished then. =.="

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I grew up with SpongeBob, and I'm still a big fan. And yes, many of the best episodes came after the movie, such as Krusty Towers. I do admit that the best were the original, but SpongeBob is still fantastic. Shame I'm too late to vote, however. :( But go SpongeBob! I still haven't seen a lot of the new episodes, so I'll have to see if I can find any. Plus, I just remembered about Dunces and Dragons, epic episode!

Rex Kamex

Squidward's now my favorite character too. (It used to be SpongeBob.) I like his sarcasm, especially the things he said at the beginning of "Pickles."

Regarding "To SquarePants or not to SquarePants"...

-At first I thought it was a dumb idea, what the plot line was, but those square pants (or rectangular, or whatever) of his are like his trademark or something, so to make and air an episode like this on the ten-year anniversary is rather significant, if you ask me.

-I like how the title music for this episode is the same as "Help Wanted", the first episode! Yeah that sure wasn't done on purpose. =D

-Patrick's being too dumb to remember SpongeBob's last name was too much for me at first (he has done really dumb things in older episodes, though), but at least it's was a plot device for why he couldn't recognize SpongeBob later. Better than the blatant plot device "See how long I can do this", IMO.

-I liked SpongeBob acting like Squidward, including when SpongeBob told that fat fish that he had too many of some kind of burger.

Ultimately, I think this episode was good. Definitely better than I thought. Definitely better than "Best Day Ever." All IMO.

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
Not Normal sucked.

I'd have to disagree with you there.

Does anyone know what all the Top 10 episodes were? I know number 2 was "FUN" and number 1 was "Pizza Delivery," but does anyone have the complete list?

EDIT: Never mind, I just looked it up.

10. Suds

9. Patty Hype

8. Valentine's Day

7. The Paper

6. Help Wanted

5. SB-129

4. The Camping Episode

3. Ripped Pants

2. F.U.N.

1. Pizza Delivery

Eight out of the top ten were season one episodes. I have a feeling they were voted on by people for nostalgia's sake. They're pretty good, but are "Suds", "Help Wanted," and "SB-129" really the best? I'm also sure "Valentine's Day" and "The Paper" received votes because they're rarely shown, and people wanted another chance to see them. :/

Last edited:

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I'd have to disagree with you there.

Does anyone know what all the Top 10 episodes were? I know number 2 was "FUN" and number 1 was "Pizza Delivery," but does anyone have the complete list?

EDIT: Never mind, I just looked it up.

10. Suds

9. Patty Hype

8. Valentine's Day

7. The Paper

6. Help Wanted

5. SB-129

4. The Camping Episode

3. Ripped Pants

2. F.U.N.

1. Pizza Delivery

Eight out of the top ten were season one episodes. I have a feeling they were voted on by people for nostalgia's sake. They're pretty good, but are "Suds", "Help Wanted," and "SB-129" really the best? I'm also sure "Valentine's Day" and "The Paper" received votes because they're rarely shown, and people wanted another chance to see them. :/

People LOVE to manipulate like this.

i would have liked to see the Krusty Kravb training video up there.

Why wasn't Le Big Switch on the list of episodes to choose from? And when are they going to have an episode to pair it with? I had to watch it on Youtube to see it. And... I missed the 10th anniversay. it. My picks, in order of when I remember:

The Camping Episode
Good Ol' What's His Name
Pre-Hibernation Week
Krusty Krab Training Video
Ghost Host (I have no idea why... the power within?)
The Inmates of Summer
No Weenies Allowed
Band Geeks

I can't seem to remember the other two... will need to see a list of episodes to remember.

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
lol "The Inmates of Summer" was genius. XD

My picks were something along the lines of:

"Mid-Life Crustacean"
"I'm With Stupid"
"Neptune's Spatula"
"Krusty Love"
"Something Smells"
"Clams"
"Graveyard Shift"
"Secret Box"
"F.U.N."
"Not Normal"

SnorlaxInSlacks

Come here kiddies...
This top 10 list is pretty good. Pretty obvious there was some nostalgiac bias, but eh.
...And yeah, there was a long period of time where I completley forgot The Paper existed.
It's nowhere near as bad as the Best Day Ever Top 10.

My top ten, if I had voted, would probably be:

1. The Camping Episode
2. Chocolate with Nuts
3. The Idiot Box
4. Krusty Krab Training Video
5. One Krab's Trash
6. Survival of the Idiots
7. Dying for Pie
8. Just one Bite
9. Frankendoodle
10. F.U.N.

Also, what's everyone's least favorite episodes?

My absolute least favorite is Dear Vikings.

...*sob* It was so bad...

Lightey

I didn't really like most of the Top 10.

Don't get me wrong, I'm watching the Sponge Bash right now.. But.. really.. wow.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
My top 10, if I had voted would be:

1. Survival of the Idiots
2. Band Geeks
3. Chocolate with Nuts
4. Squid's Day Off (Squidward was beyond amazing in this episode... Cx)
5. Pizza Delivery
6. Just One Bite
7. Something Smells
8. The Camping Episode
9. The Smoking Peanut
10. Spongebob, Sandy, and the Worm

The worst episode is Dear Vikings. Gawd I hated that episode.

Worst episode? Rock-A-Bye Bivalve... the only thing I liked about the episode was the running gag involving coconuts.

Also, remembered my 9th and 10th picks (Thanks, SnorlaxInSlacks,) so I'll repost my list so you don't have to scroll up.

The Camping Episode
Good Ol' What's His Name
Pre-Hibernation Week
Krusty Krab Training Video
Ghost Host (I have no idea why... the power within?)
The Inmates of Summer
No Weenies Allowed
Band Geeks
Sing a Song to Patrick (Wasn't it "of" in the title card?)
Chocolate With Nuts

Lightey

Movie's showing right now for those of you who would like to watch it.
:)

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
Also, what's everyone's least favorite episodes?

My absolute least favorite is Dear Vikings.

...*sob* It was so bad...

That episode was ~ok up until the ending. The ending was TERRIBLE.

darkgamerGS said:
Worst episode? Rock-A-Bye Bivalve... the only thing I liked about the episode was the running gag involving coconuts.

What?! You gotta be kidding me. There are so many things RIGHT about that episode. I watched it on Turbonick yesterday. lol

"Hello, sea creatures! I bring you greetings from APPLE WORLD!" XD

My least favorite episodes would have to be most of the specials featuring Patchy... Most of those are pretty bad. "Atlantis Squarepantis," anyone? My least favorite character is Sandy. There are a lot of good episodes featuring her, but I think she's a lame character. :/

Last edited:
Oh crap, I forgot about that part... that was also awesome, but the main plot of the episode's what ruined it for me. Sorry. ^_^;