• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SpongeBob SquarePants has its 10th Anniversary

danparker

I've known Spongebob since my first year in middle school. He had helped lift my spirits back then. I remember a lot of funny episodes like when Spongebob gets his own boat for a short time. The imaginary scene of Mrs. Puff was funny. There were more moments like when Squidward goes on strike, Spongebob and Patrick playing with bubbles, Spongebob gets the suds, Plankton in the robot Krabs suit/blow himself up, getting stung by jellyfishes, the cucumber guy getting stung by jellyfishes, Spongebob goes out with Mermaidman and Barnacle boy, Spongebob shirking people/Squidward getting punched by that big guy, Frankendoodle, Squidward trying to impress Squilliam two times (The band episode was cool, and so was the dining episode), Spongebob taking Patrick to class (My favorite scene was the Big fat meanie) recently, Mrs. Puff driving/boating video (Squidward was so funny) and a whole lot more! I still stick to Spongebob most of the times.

Rex Kamex

I didn't really like most of the Top 10.

Don't get me wrong, I'm watching the Sponge Bash right now.. But.. really.. wow.

I have mixed feelings about the top ten. For one thing, I'm glad "Karate Island" didn't make it on the list, and I'm glad a lot of old episodes were on the list, but... I thought more season two and three episodes were better. (Someone on another forum said that too.)

I really wonder if so many people chose not to look that far into the list of SpongeBob episodes, since they were in order...

profpeanut

Spongebob said:
Ah well. There's nothing good on television anyway. Nothing.

It was a good set of hilarity in the anniversary, so I'm quite fine with it.

Rex Kamex

^ I like that line. I especially like how that extra "nothing" was there to emphasize that the writers had thought of the show SpongeBob when they were coming up with that line. (Not that they necessarilly think the show's bad, just that they didn't make that line up and then later say, after the episode aired, "Oh wait! SpongeBob's on television too!"

Nny

Yeah, about that...
I think "Band Geeks" should have been in the top 10. x(

I'm agreeing with some of you guys. Season 1 was great but there were plenty of episodes from later seasons that did deserve to be on there. SUDS, eh. I'm sure they could have found a much better episode. Dx

But anyways, this was a great marathon. I saw quite a few episodes I haven't watched in ages.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Good marathon, I enjoyed it very well. And got to catch up on some recently aired episodes. Though I shouldn't be suprised an After Party startes tomorrow and for the rest of the week. With more new episodes. O_O Wow.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
Good marathon, I enjoyed it very well. And got to catch up on some recently aired episodes. Though I shouldn't be suprised an After Party startes tomorrow and for the rest of the week. With more new episodes. O_O Wow.
No I think the new episodes that aired today will be aired all through this week. 10 new "episodes" were really 5. They can air one (or "two") each weekday.

HoennMaster

At least the show is celebrating its 10th anniversary, hope it redeems itself after a few years of mediocre episodes ever since the movie came out. Sadly, I'm predicting this will be the last time we'll ever see Spongebob again after the celebration's over.

No, not at all. Fans have been saying for years now that the episodes are getting worse and they keep making them. Not only that, but Spongebob is practically the face of Nickelodeon now.

As long as I'm here. My favorite episode is the Krusty Krab training video episode. Can't forget P.O.O.P!

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Those ten new episodes got a bit redundant after a while, in my opinion. Three of them had to do with Plankton trying to steal the Krabby Patty formula. Still I like seeing Mr. Krabs as a baby.

My favorite episodes of all time have to be "Help Wanted", "Band Geeks", "Bubblestand", "Bossy Boots", and the one with Opposite Day whose title I forgot.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Yeah, Goo Goo Gas was pretty cool, though hurrah it's finally aired in the US. :D

My fav eps., I think, are "Christmas Who?, Band Geeks, The Camping Episode, Fear of a Krabby Patty, Banned in Bikini Bottom, and Krabby Road."

That's pretty much the ones I can think of at the hope of my head at the moment.

actually trixie, you got the title right. It is called "Opposite Day".

Last edited:

Nny

Yeah, about that...
So I saw that special on Spongebob they had on Nick at Nite today. It was pretty interesting seeing the voice actors, what a lot of the people like Steve Hillenburg thought when people kept saying Spongebob was a homosexual, and how they were surprised by the success of this show. I really enjoyed it. :B

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I just watched the Special on N@N. I am amazed to see how the years have changed, I grew up with the Sponge and Starfish. Well anyways, congrats Spongebob, I hope to see more.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Yeah, I saw the special last night as well. It was really cool to see how the years develope one by one. Especially on how they cheered about the next seasons rewarded.

But it did feel crushing about Steven's drop as Executive Producer. Originally, I thought it was just a no big deal. But seeing how it looked, I felt bad. but glad the other guy, Steven promoted to his position, picked up the show to continue on. :)

Chaos Rush

I stopped watching this (and Nickelodeon all together) about 2 years ago because the new Spongebob episodes were TERRIBLE compared to the old ones...

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I honestly had no idea that the show was 10 years old o_O Kinda surprises you, doesn't it? And it sure looks like it's not going to end anytime soon. I kinda wish it would, though. Some of the more recent episodes bother me.