• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spongebob Squarepants

xanthis

im sxy and i know it
Do you like Spongebob? If you do, post on this thread about your favorite episodes, characters, excedera...

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I like Spongebob between the years 1999-2005. After that point it all went downhill.

My favorite episodes are these: The assertive one (forget the title), Sailor Mouth, and Pranks a Lot.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
I like Squidward. His charisma and pessimism never gets old to me. I've enjoyed Spongebob throughout the years, but I rarely watch that show anymore. Nickelodeon sucks now...

Vernikova

Champion
Yeah, yeah it was okay. It had some great episodes and some crappy ones. Would I recommend people to watch it? No but it was good for what it was.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Falcario97 said:
I like Squidward. His charisma and pessimism never gets old to me. I've enjoyed Spongebob throughout the years, but I rarely watch that show anymore. Nickelodeon sucks now...

A lot of different TV networks suck now. Cartoon Network is one of the main ones as well as Nickelodeon.

Back on subject, I like Squidward a little bit. Sometimes his pessimism adds to the humor of everything.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I used to watch it, not so much anymore. It was a good show! My favourite was Squidward, simply because I could probably relate to him with the annoying neighbours. I liked the episode where Spongebob loses his work name tag!

G50

No longer posting
I haven't really liked the show all that much. I did however used to watch some episodes when my family went on vacation a few years ago. The only episode I like is when Sponge Bob/Patrick were trying to live on land and the Squirrel was trying to live underwater without a suit.

Jellyfisher

Sexiest man alive
I <3 Spongebob!!!

The old ones are the best, whereas the newer ones aren't as great. But I LOVED Pizza Delivery, Santa Who?,the Halloween special, and many more. No, it is not a addiction. And Patrick.was cool. And lazy.

HydroSwampert

I do like Spongebob Squarepants ! :D

Favorite Episodes : I don't really have a favorite Episode , but a couple, probably three. One of them is the one that starts out as Spongebob and Patrick staring at each other and another one is one that I saw earlier today, but I can't remember much else about it. Also, the one where Spongebob and Patrick play a homemade mini golf course! I like all of the Episodes , though! :D

Favorite Characters : Again, I don't really have a favorite. I like all of the Characters, but Spongebob and Patrick are probably my favorite two!

I might Post some other of my favorite stuff in Spongebob Squarepants later! We'll see! Thanks! :p :D :)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
SpongeBob SquarePants runs our household, really. We love the show. The newer episodes aren't really good, but we do watch what we have, and we enjoy them.

It's really, really hard to pick a favorite episode of mine, there are waaaay too many good ones. So I guess I'll have to pick Two Faces of Squidward for the time being. It's the same with the characters, they're just fun. I really like Sandy, though, so I do look forward to her, and her antics with SpongeBob, but she's unfortunately been demoted to an extra character recently. It's disappointing.

Zibdas

not bad
I forgot how good the older episodes are. I was watching The Chaperone yesterday, and dear lord, that was fabulous.

"Everyone will mistake me for a planetarium!"
"What does that mean?"
"I... don't... KNOW!"

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Didn't we already discuss this?

Lanik

I used to watch Spongebob Squarepants all the time when I was little. Now, I barely watch it. The new episodes aren't that funny. I recall watching its premiere back in 1999.

Last edited:
My favorite characters are Patrick & Squidward. Oh, and PikaPika277, some un'cool' kids DO watch Spongebob. AND there is NO 'cool' and 'uncool'-we might think this, but really all men and women are created equal-and don't forget this because it will be important in life. You never know, you might be called 'uncool' behind your back someday or right now...

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Spongebob's laugh was so cute. And Squindward was also cute... Patrick was dumb...