• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spongebob Squarepants

richm88

shiny hunter
who cannot love spongebob?im 23 and i have a spongebob tshirt and jumper.if i put the kids channels on for my little girl i always put spongebob on as she likes it too.it never fails to make me laugh

Haunter ゴースト

It was great up from 1999 to 2005, the movie was pretty much the finale to me since personally after that the show took changes for the worst.

I'd love to see another feature length movie following the events of the first movie but I doubt it.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Spongebob has sadly gone from maturely premature to mindlessly childish. Thank goodness for reruns of older episodes.

Favorite episodes
Sailor Mouth
(INSERT EPISODE WHERE SQUIDWARD IS HANDICAPPED HERE)
(INSERT EPISODE WHERE PLANKTON TAKES OVER SPONGEBOB'S BODY HERE)
The Secret Box
Band Geeks
(INSERT EPISODE WHERE MR. KRABS IS MISTAKEN FOR A ROBOT HERE)

Favorite characters
Spongebob
Patrick
Squidward
Plankton

The old merges into the new....The new seeps into the old.....
I have loved SpongeBob seince I was two and I still remember the day I first saw it...
I also agree with lawgic211 about the handsome squidward episode-his final transformation was the beast!

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
The aquatic cartoon icons had their good moments. I like Squidward.He is funny

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
It was great up from 1999 to 2005, the movie was pretty much the finale to me since personally after that the show took changes for the worst.

I'd love to see another feature length movie following the events of the first movie but I doubt it.

Yeah, there's not going to be a second movie. The movie was supposed to be the series finale, but it got really popular then, so they just continued. Even then, Stephen Hillenburg was going to leave the project, but he's just the executive producer. I'm surprised he's still allowing the show to go on. He can pull the plug anytime, he does have that power to deny them the money to continue.

(INSERT EPISODE WHERE MR. KRABS IS MISTAKEN FOR A ROBOT HERE)

Robot Krabs is freakin' hilarious. I think that's the only episode where Squidward and SpongeBob really teamed up.

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
Patrick is my favorite. I don't like the newer episodes, and I can't recall any names, but "Squidward's Suicide" sorta sucked all the joy out of it for me...
Hello is this the Krusty Krab?
No this is Patrick.
Hello it this the Krusty Krab?
*No, this is Partick!*
Hello, is this the Krusty Krab?
*NO THIS IS PARTICK!*
Patrick that's the name of the resteraunt.
Oh tartar sauce.

grantholomew

accually is dolan
Oh, Jen. I've got a real problem.
What's your problem, Amy?
I've got all this money and I don't know what to do with it and I'm hungry. (Argh argh argh!) Who's there?
Where's that coming from? (poof)
Yippee, it's Mr. Krabs!
That's right, Amy. I heard all about your little problem and I'm here to help. Follow...me!
//
Where are we?
Why, we're at none other than The Krusty Krab.
Did you say Krusty Krab?
That's right, Krusty Krab. Home of the world famous: Krabby Patty!
What's a krabby patty?
(Mr. Krabs jaw drops)
Why it's only the most mouth-watering appetizing food in the seven seas.
(There I am Gary! There I am!)
We start with a fresh patty, grilled and juicy. Add some crisp undersea veggies and cheese. Topped off with secret sauce and some bun. Voila! A krabby patty.
I want a krabby patty.
Me, too.
How do you like them krabby patties, girls? Argh argh argh!
(thumbs up) Argh argh argh argh!
(Look, Gary, there I am again! Look!)
Two more satisfied customers. So why don't you come on in, and have yourself a krabby patty today.
The Krusty Krab: Come Spend Your Money Here!

blackterminator3

My favorite character would have to be Mr. Krabs and Sandy Cheeks. They both are so damn funny, however I have not been paying much attention to the show since it's downhill spiral since 2005. It is not as good anymore. It is just cheep pwns now.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Spongebob_Characters.jpg

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Oh yeah, The Simpsons has a huge cast of characters. I know of no other show with that many characters. I was generally surprised that there are that many characters in SpongeBob, and I freakin' have watched many of the episodes.

I don't think anyone's brought this up, but hasn't anyone noticed just how violent the newer episodes have been? I hope I'm not the only one who's noticed. I mean yeah, it's cartoon violence of course, but they're really horrific, bloodless violence for a kid's show. People say the Looney Tunes were violent, but that goes up to eleven in SpongeBob. It's done for comedic reasons... but... oh God!

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I don't think anyone's brought this up, but hasn't anyone noticed just how violent the newer episodes have been? I hope I'm not the only one who's noticed. I mean yeah, it's cartoon violence of course, but they're really horrific, bloodless violence for a kid's show. People say the Looney Tunes were violent, but that goes up to eleven in SpongeBob. It's done for comedic reasons... but... oh God!
I've been ignoring the newer episodes but please explain (bar the handsome Squidward episode).

HydroSwampert

An idea that I've sort-of read in this Thread before was about them making another Spongebob Suqarepants Movie ! I think that that would be awesome! I think that they could come up with a pretty cool plot for it too!

I am a fan of all of the Episodes of Sponebob Squarepants , including the newer ones! I'm not really sure how you couldn't like them, but I guess that there will be a lot of different opinions about it.

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
No Shale, mayonnaise is not an instrument. Horseradish is not an instrument, either. Same with instruments of torture.

Yeah, I know cartoons are violent, but it's a little more gruesome in SpongeBob than I've seen in other kid's shows. Lots and lots of bodily harm. Just because SpongeBob can regenerate his own body doesn't mean he should be maimed. (Yeah, it's not on terms of Invader Zim/Grim Adventures, but they might as well go the whole nine yards on it.)

But anyhoo, enough talking about violence, here's to pointing out just how frightening the show can be!

grantholomew

accually is dolan
He lives in a fruit?
That's unhealthy.