• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spongebob Squarepants

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Patrick is my hero.

''Patrick, are you just as mad?''
''Yeah!''
''Why?''
''I cannot see my forehead.''

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
Patrick is my hero.

''Patrick, are you just as mad?''
''Yeah!''
''Why?''
''I cannot see my forehead.''

I like that line. Ha ha.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
@kutie pie
i thought squid baby was good, but now since you put it in real terms, yeah, its pretty bad.

funrush

Elite Beat Agent
Back when the show was still good, I REALLY liked the "Chocolate with Nuts" episode. This is my favorite line from the whole series:
Spongebob: Patrick, you need to flatter the customer.
Patrick: OK, got it. *knocks on door*
Customer: Yes?
Patrick: I love you.
Customer: *closes the door*

The episode "Shanghaied" is a classic. Oh, and the secret box episode.
"The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma." *Patrick's thoughts show a carton of milk spilling*
And how Spongebob thought the secret inside the box was an embarrassing photo of him from the Christmas party.
Spongebob: Oh, it's just a string. Good night Patrick. *leaves*
Patrick: *laughing* Spongebob thought it was just a string, but, if you pull the string, it reveals an embarrassing photo of him from the Christmas party! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, me and a bunch of my friends sat down the other day and just watched some old episodes. I remember when we were younger we loved it because it was new and interesting and cute, and now we love it because it's really hilarious. Now once in a while, when someone in my circle of friends cusses, I like to say "You said number 11" in Patrick's voice, and we all laugh.
How does Spongebob get more viewers than TMNT?! If it weren't for Spongebob, TMNT would win the Saturday morning ratings war.

Yeah, TMNT is actually really good.
Kutie Pie;15326309And those [I said:
freakin' eyebrows.[/I] Oh good Lord, what was with the eyebrows?!

Yeah, Sandy's eyebrows were almost bigger than her eyes, it's so damn creepy.

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
Hey, I thought of something funnier than 24.
What?

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
A top 20 worst episode list video! All I can say is that it was fun.

I love those two-part videos. You should watch his review on "Atlantis SquarePantis". It actually helped remind me why I hate that episoed.

Yes, I agree. Although that line is actually in character for Krabs.

For the flanderized Mr. Krabs, yes, but back then, greed wasn't his biggest trait. He was nicer/more considerate in the older episodes, even though he sweated over the thought of money.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
I love those two-part videos. You should watch his review on "Atlantis SquarePantis". It actually helped remind me why I hate that episoed.

I too hate the Atlantis SquarePantis episode. But not a lot it's just not a good episode... ._.

But may I ask why do you hate it?

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I too hate the Atlantis SquarePantis episode. But not a lot it's just not a good episode... ._.

But may I ask why do you hate it?

I mentioned my reasons here before, at least twice, so you should be able to find it here pretty easily, but I'll just copy-paste what I said on TV Tropes' Dethroning Moment of Suck SpongeBob sub-page.

"The actors couldn't sing well with their character voices (and Tom Kenny can sing, as SpongeBob has been shown to sing well-enough), but that was one of everything about the episode that was annoying. I didn't like Lord Royal Highness as a character (David Bowie why did you agree to this), the songs were pointless despite playing a plot importance, the plot itself was poorly done, and it was just pointless filler altogether. The art and the animation styles they used to match up with the art were sadly wasted in this horrendous special."

If it's not reasonable enough, I do know there is one post that sums it up better than this.

In other news, I looked up "Face Freeze" for some reason and DEAR LORD ALMIGHTY ARE THE WRITERS NIGHTMARE FETISHISTS?!!

joej m

Club Double Trouble
i like patrcik and squid ward :3
patrick is so DERPY and Squidward is dang sexy!!!
just kidding on that last part! xD he is just funny...

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
i like patrcik and squid ward :3
patrick is so DERPY and Squidward is dang sexy!!!
just kidding on that last part! xD he is just funny...

Squidward is really the only character that makes sense with his words! xD!

He's not as.... "foolish" that may be the wrong word to use. But not as foolish as Mr. Krabs, Patrick, and Spongebob.

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Back when the show was still good, I REALLY liked the "Chocolate with Nuts" episode. This is my favorite line from the whole series:
Spongebob: Patrick, you need to flatter the customer.
Patrick: OK, got it. *knocks on door*
Customer: Yes?
Patrick: I love you.
Customer: *closes the door*

Oh Arceus, how could i forget this one? Thanks for reminding me haha! :p

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Already did. Speaking of horrifying scenes, if anyone hasn't seen the toenail scene, here it is; watch it and tell us what you think.

In other news, I looked up "Face Freeze" for some reason and DEAR LORD ALMIGHTY ARE THE WRITERS NIGHTMARE FETISHISTS?!!
Oh this is so rich!

Last edited:

Bananarama

The light is coming
I like the episode where Patrick asks a random person, "Do you wanna hear a bathroom joke?" i cracked up the whole time.

Also, I agree with how the newer episodes have lower quality compared to the older episodes. They probably thought that today's kids are too dumb to criticize those episodes, so they stopped working so hard on the jokes. ;225;

I'm sorry because I am sure some of you wouldn't be pleased to hear me saying this but I thought "It's a Spongebob Christmas" was pretty awful. I'd love to hear if anyone else was disappointed. CBS got it right by airing the charming Frosty the Snowman and Frosty Returns but then they made the horrible mistake of giving us the awful specials Hoops and Yoyo Ruin Christmas and It's a Spongebob Christmas. I think I might stick with the Christmas classics for now on.

Last edited:

SD.

B E N N I N G T O N
i never understood what caused it for this cartoon to became so big
i know its super random and REALLY SOMETIMES i laugh too but other than that, i dont get the sense of humour , to me its personally often pretty lame x]​

-Espada-

my favorite Character is Mr. Krabs. i like the alaskan bull worm episode where Krabs starts foaming at the mouth