• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spongebob Squarepants

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I think my favorite episode is the one where they are doing the Krusty Krab training video. Many people say that training videos make fun of themselves, but I think we still get irritated by them. I like how Patrick is the example of the dumb customer.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
I like the old Spongebob, the new episodes don't have the same vibe the old ones did.

Agreed, old episodes were far better than the new ones. One of my all time favorites was the hall monitor episode where Patrick and Spongebob get walkie talkies walking through the streets. "wee woo, wee woo, WEE WOO WEE WOO"

FairGamer9215

Agreed, old episodes were far better than the new ones. One of my all time favorites was the hall monitor episode where Patrick and Spongebob get walkie talkies walking through the streets. "wee woo, wee woo, WEE WOO WEE WOO"

Oh, that's a good one. I love it when spongebob busts in to the couples house and shouts "I'm the open window MANIAC!!"

Here's a funny little meme I found that fits with the wee woo:

Attachments

• tumblr_m9msbyyTZr1rwqrv1o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m9msbyyTZr1rwqrv1o1_500.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Estellise

peachy
I think my favorite episode is the one where they are doing the Krusty Krab training video. Many people say that training videos make fun of themselves, but I think we still get irritated by them. I like how Patrick is the example of the dumb customer.

Ah, the Krusty Krab Training Video. It's the best episode in the 3rd season, imo. P.O.O.P...classic. :p

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Remember what Mr. Krabs says Squidward... "The money is always right"

That always cracks me up (as does P.O.O.P)

FairGamer9215

Remember what Mr. Krabs says Squidward... "The money is always right"

That always cracks me up (as does P.O.O.P)

The first time I saw that episode I flipped because I thought the ending had cut off...but now it just makes me laugh. :p

Is he going to order:

A. A sofa
B. An expensive Haircut
C. A Krabby Patty

Ah, P.O.O.P, you never let us down!

lollygag

Banned
I think my favorite is the episode where Squidward quits the Krusty Krab and goes to live with SpongeBob. It's so funny because Squidward becomes absolutely unbearable and forces SpongeBob to wear a French maid outfit. And then there's SpongeBob's little puppet show. God, that episode was hilarious!

I also like the one where Squidward is desperate to win a toy from the crane machine. SpongeBob keeps winning and Squidward keeps losing. My favorite part is when Squidward goes home and cannot pick up anything because his hand starts working like the crane (complete with evil laughter).

Another funny one was where Mrs. Puff goes to jail and she realizes how great it is to be without SpongeBob. And she meets this woman who calls her Puff Mama. Not to mention SpongeBob and Patrick trying to annoy her.

Actually, a lot of the ones I like are ones with Squidward as a major character.

I think my favorite is the episode where Squidward quits the Krusty Krab and goes to live with SpongeBob. It's so funny because Squidward becomes absolutely unbearable and forces SpongeBob to wear a French maid outfit. And then there's SpongeBob's little puppet show. God, that episode was hilarious!

I also like the one where Squidward is desperate to win a toy from the crane machine. SpongeBob keeps winning and Squidward keeps losing. My favorite part is when Squidward goes home and cannot pick up anything because his hand starts working like the crane (complete with evil laughter).

Another funny one was where Mrs. Puff goes to jail and she realizes how great it is to be without SpongeBob. And she meets this woman who calls her Puff Mama. Not to mention SpongeBob and Patrick trying to annoy her.

Actually, a lot of the ones I like are ones with Squidward as a major character.

I loved Can You Spare A Dime? Episode!

PsychicPsycho

I've seen the episode Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost probably 20 times, but when it was on today, I finally realized Squidward is making Spongebob say 'flank steak'. I always thought it was 'flags day' or 'flag staff'.
HOOPLAH!!!! HOOPLAH!!!!
Do you want to win or not?

YES, YES I DO!!!!!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I finally realized Squidward is making Spongebob say 'flank steak'. I always thought it was 'flags day' or 'flag staff'.

That's what it was o_O? I thought it was a made-up word/phrase or something. I really couldn't understand what he was saying.

Sometime last week, my dad bought a new SpongeBob DVD (whatever its title is), and one of the episodes, outside of "Face Freeze", was "Demolition Doofus". I actually watched that episode for whatever reason, and oh dear God, they ruined Mrs. Puff. SpongeBob may have annoyed her a lot, and she may not have been my favorite character (though "No Free Rides" was funny), but not before this episode did she actually try to murder him. Really, writers? REALLY?

FairGamer9215

Here's the deal with that: I feel like Nick does still have some good ideas somewhere up its sleeve, as presented by the New Christmas Special, but I don't think they have enough to warrant an entire movie. I loved the first film, and I always will, but a new one? In this day and age? Not all of the episodes are atrocities, but can you imagine if they incorporate the same repetitive stupidity, disguistingly detailed wounds like the splinter and various other hyper-detailed things of major distaste, and the sheer lack of comedy of any kind, I don't think it will float very well with either kids or adults. I want to believe that they can still put up something just as good, but they've been crushing my hopes left and right. Overall, I don't think the film will be of any worth. Maybe there will be one or two good scenes, but it'll be wasted in a sea of crap.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

I was laughing at the message board posts.

I think I've expressed my feelings for the second movie long ago. I'm just more upset at the fact they're making a sequel to the last episode chronologically, because why in the heck would you do that? I've just not been very happy with the newer episodes, and something tells me that the second movie will continue on that same path and thus contradict the first movie in which SpongeBob came to terms with his kid-at-heart status while becoming a man.

That worries me the most. The sad thing is this movie is going to make enough money in the box office that'll guarantee more SpongeBob in the future. Unless this is really the actual end to SpongeBob so Nickelodeon can move on to another obsession to milk to death. Either way, I'm seeing mixed reviews in its future compared to the first movie's positive response.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I recently watched the [new] SpongeBob Christmas special. It was actually more entertaining that I thought it would be, but I still prefer the first Christmas special. I'm not sure why the network ordered a new one, but it's nice to see that the show can still be fun sometimes. I'm just waiting to learn more about the new SpongeBob movie; I hope it's better than the first one, which had a lot of hype but just didn't deliver in my opinion.

PsychicPsycho

I just saw the episode squidville.
squidward is my favorite character and i thought this episode was hillarious.
Yeah, that one is pretty good. I like the part with the apology cake, and the tentacle acres commercial.
That's what it was o_O? I thought it was a made-up word/phrase or something. I really couldn't understand what he was saying.
Hmm, never thought about it being a made up word. I looked on the spongebob wikia- they had what they called a transcript, and said it was 'flank steak'.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Yeah, that one is pretty good. I like the part with the apology cake, and the tentacle acres commercial.

I know now what you're talking about, but I thought of this apology cake from an entirely different episode.

[IMG139]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120401163444/spongebob/images/thumb/f/f0/Cake.png/320px-Cake.png[/IMG139]

Here's the trivia behind it:

"The cake SpongeBob got for Patrick says 'Sorry about the scabies'. Scabies is a skin disease in humans where mites burrow into the skin and cause a rash that is similar to mange in animals with fur. In this case, scabies is an an STD to those in Bikini Bottom, like it would be in the human world."

Someone please tell me how in the hell that got past the radar. I'm seriously baffled by this.