• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sponsor me please

DiamondGlo

Bank from the dead?
I need someone who can give my free domain hosting with 4 email accounts (more or less) that can have a free forum. If you know of someone or you are someone that can help please post here!

blueparukia

The Sexy Nerd
Normally I would do this, but my VPS's main server just had a hardrive failure for the 3rd time in 2 months - and I lost heaps of data, so I no longer trust the provider enough.

Once I figure out how to install cPanel and WHM on my dedi, maybe then.

As for domains, generally I'll buy one for anyone who asks (Crepsucular and Azure Wolf are 2 SPPf members who have taken advantage of this), but I am strapped for cash after I just bought my server and paid colocation for the next 6 months.

And no one else on SPPf is nice enough to buy you a domain, trust me.

However, if you don't mind being on a risky hosting account, I can give you hosting and a subdomain.

Cheers,

BP