• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spontaneous Combusken! (439)

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
What did Jessie say when she hugged and posed with Mime Jr? Even when I see the pictures I still think that Jessie was bragging about being beautiful which isn't at all surprising?

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Is there a single episode thread you've posted in where you haven't asked us to help you bash Jessie for no reason?

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
Is there a single episode thread you've posted in where you haven't asked us to help you bash Jessie for no reason?

What I'm trying to ask is what Jessie said to James and Meowth when hugging Mime Jr.

BTW, I admit I am bashing Jessie, but it's because I can't stand her arrogance and the fact that she thinks of herself of being pretty and more nasty than James & Meowth.

What I'm trying to ask is what Jessie said to James and Meowth when hugging Mime Jr.

BTW, I admit I am bashing Jessie, but it's because I can't stand her arrogance and the fact that she thinks of herself of being pretty and more nasty than James & Meowth.

Which is what makes her great.

Knight_Ram

Damn May! She fluked it again! But anything for the veiwers! Great 3d animation in this episdoe with the sand tomb attack and the mega kick! Great battle! 7.5/10

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
As a fan of contests, I think this was a pretty good episode. Squirtle's rapid spin appeal was SO unoriginal, though. And if squirtle used ice beam to freeze the pyramid of bubbles, how did it end up on the outside? Now combusken, that battle was great. I like how it pulled off mega kick, and the last sand tomb by vibrava looked pretty good, too. Just one more ribbon, I think...

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
Sorry if I asked this question before, but what did Jessie say during the part she was hugging Mime Jr., when she lost at the contest and at the end?

Wobuffet fan

TR's #1 admin
I remember at the end she said "memories, first love." at the end.

PokeGal99

Wishing Star
Quite good but not as good as queen of the serpantine!

Misty Fanboi13

Over Analyst
As a fan of contests, I think this was a pretty good episode. Squirtle's rapid spin appeal was SO unoriginal, though. And if squirtle used ice beam to freeze the pyramid of bubbles, how did it end up on the outside? Now combusken, that battle was great. I like how it pulled off mega kick, and the last sand tomb by vibrava looked pretty good, too. Just one more ribbon, I think...

uhh, May used Munchlax to appeal in this episode

and this was her third ribbon not her fourth

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Nice contest, i think May could have lost if that girl wasn't so focused on impressing Drew.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Nice contest, i think May could have lost if that girl wasn't so focused on impressing Drew.

Nah, doubt so, she really gave it her best. Besides, wanting to impress Drew would have made her opponent to work harder. :p

Torpoleon

This episode really showed off the bond May and Combusken(now Blaziken) have for each other and that Combusken really wanted to win. If Combusken hadn't learned Mega Kick, it would have lost. So, May should be lucky.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Combusken was great how it learn mega Kick, i loved him.
And it was wired to see that Drew doesn't participate, but not so bad.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Finally, May arrived at another Contest Hall. What I thought was funny about this episode is that May actually got another COTD as her rival, and that that rival was a Drew fan. Anyway, seeing Jessie and May fight it out with Mime Jr. and Combusken was quite the spectacle. Then seeing Vibrava lose to Combusken really got things going at the end. Combusken really impressed me in this contest. It was something I hadn't seen in a while; a good battle. May totally deserved that ribbon. 6/10

Last edited: