• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SpOOn's SKETCHES

What do you think of my drawings?

• These are really great drawings! Keep it up!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Needs a little tweaking, but overall pretty good.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Average. You have potential, but need practice.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I can't really tell unless you color them in/add detail.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen much better. Try again.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys.
K, so here are some pokemon sketches drawn in my spare time. My style is to draw the pokemon with a more "realistic" appearance. There will be some actual pokemon and some fakemon of my own mixed in here. I will add more drawings to this slowly over time.

Since I don't have a scanner, the art is of poor quality, so squint as best as you can
^^; I will usually take different close up shots of some of the sketches so you can see some of the details more closely (although it's still pretty blurry). Trust me, they look much better in person.

Right now, these are just penciled. I might shade them in or color them in eventually, or just redraw some of them altogether, so if anybody has any suggestions on the colors and whatnot for the fakemon, feel free to comment. Critics are always welcome.

Drawings on the way...
~chimecho evolution
~dewgong evolution
~banette evolution
~Conardisc's improved design

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Real Pokemon...

~Articuno~
1 2 3 4 5

~Cresselia~
1 2 3 4 5

...Fakemon...

~Gypseye~
1 2 3 4
An evolved form of venomoth of the bug/psychic typing. It's name is derived from "gypsy moth", "eye", and "psy". It's appearance is derived from the Emperor Gum Moth as well as the Luna Moth.

~Conardisc~
(in the process of redesigning)
1 2 3 4
And evolved form of luvdisc of the water typing. It's name is derived from "con artist" and "disc". It's appearance is derived from a mixture of the Flounder and the Parrot Fish.​

Last edited:

Fire Suicune

Wow, Articuno looks awesome. The cheast feathers (or whatever they're called) look a bit smal and kinda like they're jutting out, but everything else is great. I'm in awe of how the talons look.

For Gypeseye, that really looks like it would evolve from Venomoth. I love the patterns on the wings.

For Conardisc, it's definately not what you would expect to evolve from Luvdisc (don't take that the wrong way!). It's drawn very well, just like the other two.

Overall: 9.8/10 just because there were a couple of small mistakes (at least in my opinion). Keep up the awesome work!

-F.S. out

cool! I like the Arcticuno, but I started to get a little worried after the 3rd pic of it, because I wasn't sure what the other two would show...(my idea of a joke) but Gypseye and conardisc look pretty cool. The eyes on gypseyes wings creep me out...huh. my only problem Conardisc's fins look a little to spikey for a luvdisc evo, but that's just my opinion. i think it would look better if the membrane didn't curve in so much...good job overall though, it's fun to see more realistic depictions of the pokemon. I just realized that this is my longest pictureless post to date! Whoot.

AceTrainerTim

Arcticuno Looks The Best, I Don't Know how To Jugde The "Fakemon", But The Arcticuno Does Look Pretty Real! Plus I Can See The Images Fine, Yes A Bit Blurry But Fine.

For Conardisc, it's definately not what you would expect to evolve from Luvdisc (don't take that the wrong way!). It's drawn very well, just like the other two.

Yeah I know lol, but that was a little bit of an intentional thing. Imo, everybody would expect luvdisc to evolve into this heart shaped angelfish or something, but instead I made this thing ;) It's supposed to represent a broken heart (the upside down broken heart shaped stripe on its torso and its broken heart shaped tail).
I appreciate your comments and will take them into consideration if I do any editing to these drawings or any similar drawings in the future.

cool! I like the Arcticuno, but I started to get a little worried after the 3rd pic of it, because I wasn't sure what the other two would show...(my idea of a joke) but Gypseye and conardisc look pretty cool. The eyes on gypseyes wings creep me out...huh. my only problem Conardisc's fins look a little to spikey for a luvdisc evo, but that's just my opinion. i think it would look better if the membrane didn't curve in so much...good job overall though, it's fun to see more realistic depictions of the pokemon. I just realized that this is my longest pictureless post to date! Whoot.

Thanks for your input. I also agree that conardisc's fins curve a bit too much, so I might change that when I polish these drawings out eventually.

Arcticuno Looks The Best, I Don't Know how To Jugde The "Fakemon", But The Arcticuno Does Look Pretty Real! Plus I Can See The Images Fine, Yes A Bit Blurry But Fine.

Thanks, I try ;) Good to hear you could see the images fine; I was a little worried about that. Hope you come check out my thread again when I get more pictures up!

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Nice sketches, the Articuno look nice and birdy "XD", as for the fakemon they're nice, but I don't see would Luvdisc evolve into Conardisc..

Cresselia

Ok, have my sketch of CRESSELIA drawn. Here they are and please tell me what you think of it so far. Again, I apologize for the blurriness.
1 2 3 4 5

@ Metal Force: Thanks, glad you like my articuno sketch. Yeah, a few people said they don't see how luvdisc evolves into conardisc, but I sorta like their differences.

@ Dannyray32: Thanks. I will get around to coloring these in soon; I just haven't had the time.

Last edited:

Nuriko55020

Dharc The Incubus
I like your drawing.I draw a Articuno too.

Bekki

They are good and I love the Articuno pic. Please add some colour to it. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for the comments everybody. I will get around to coloring these soon. Most likely over my spring break I will find some time to get that done.

Also, I just recently pretty much completely redesigned CONARDISC. There were too many things I didn't like about it. I will post the new conardisc soon and replace the old pics of it as well.

EDIT: Getting rid of all the drawings I have up now since none of them are that great. Will take pics of my new drawings once I color them in.

Last edited: