• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spore Creature Creator problem...

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
(Before anyone says anything, I don't have the money to buy the full game.)

Ok, I recently bought the Spore Creature Creator (new) and every now and then, it will freeze up after I save the creature, as well as making this repetitive beeping. Any idea what's wrong?

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
Try shutting the computer volume off. If the game is making the beeping, it will cease, but if the computer is making the beeping, The noise will continue.

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
It's the game, and I also forgot to mention that the screen blinks once it freezes.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
That doesn't make sense... I just bought it new.

New games can still have defects. It might have had an error when they burned the data onto the disk for example.

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
...Good point... I don't know what to do, I got it from Gamestop and I don't know if I can still return it. Ok, I just checked the receipt, I bought it on the 5th and it says I can exchange it for an identical item within thirty days.

Edit: Ok, I got a new one and, Darn it, it's still doing it...

Last edited: