• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spore Creature Creator

~Heaven Help Us~

Has anyone heard or played Spore Creature Creator? I just started using it yesterday and i've made on creation so far. working on my second one.

Bert

so yeah Discuss, post your creations, etc.

close if anything please.

Yo.

15 pokemon and counting. They seem reasonably popular, though to be fair many of them are the only half-baked attempt at the pokemon in question. I'm trying to ensure that the Sporepedia has an entire, complete pokedex worth of pokemon replicas. :)

...hopefully the existance of this rather innocuous thread is, in fact, firmly justified. Although I didn't see any doubles...

EDIT: Apologies, it seems I may well have been mistaken with that last assertion.

Last edited:

~Heaven Help Us~

Yo.

15 pokemon and counting. They seem reasonably popular, though to be fair many of them are the only half-baked attempt at the pokemon in question. I'm trying to ensure that the Sporepedia has an entire, complete pokedex worth of pokemon replicas. :)

...hopefully the existance of this rather innocuous thread is, in fact, firmly justified. Although I didn't see any doubles...

EDIT: Apologies, it seems I may well have been mistaken with that last assertion.
your creations are...AWESOME!!!

Edit: i also got new creations!!

Last edited:

Ashkihyena

Anyways, I like the Creature Creator, and I knew that there were going to be tons of Pokemon made for it. Heh, if the Sporecast thing is true, they're going to inhabit several planets.

I played around with the creature creator a bit, it's really quite fun. The number of Pokemon and other characters being made for the game is really amusing, and should help make it even more fun. XD I don't have a profile or anything, though. But I can't wait for the full game.

Ashkihyena

I played around with the creature creator a bit, it's really quite fun. The number of Pokemon and other characters being made for the game is really amusing, and should help make it even more fun. XD I don't have a profile or anything, though. But I can't wait for the full game.

Lol, yeah, I've seen quite a bit of Yoshis around, not to mention one Yoshi speices even got used in one of the developer walkthrews, that was pretty cool. The guy playing was all like "Its a tribe of.....dinosaurs." Heh, he couldn't say what they were due to copyrights.

Ashkihyena

what is it. is it like a web site. if it is will someone post a link?

Actually, its a video game made by Will Wright, creator of The Sims, and the website is www.spore.com where you can get the Creature Creator Demo. The full version is like, 10 bucks, and well worth it.

The full game though is definitly going to be something else, especially with all the creatures already made, and just wait till people get their hands on the other editors.

Lol, yeah, I've seen quite a bit of Yoshis around, not to mention one Yoshi speices even got used in one of the developer walkthrews, that was pretty cool. The guy playing was all like "Its a tribe of.....dinosaurs." Heh, he couldn't say what they were due to copyrights.

I've certainly seen a few really well done Yoshis. I'll have to give making some characters a try myself sometime. And the "tribe of dinosaurs" quote sounds awesome. XD