• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Spore

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
Ahh, Spore. If you don't know what it is, it's a god game. You create and control a species from cells to intergalactic gods. From Will Right the creator of the Sims. The basic premise of the game is that you control an entire species. The game centralizes around editors, suchn as the creature, vehicle, and planet editors. You create your own creature, and the editors are so diverse, there is a infinite amount of creatures you can create. And, the game is populated by other peoples creatures downloaded to your computer. You can read more here.

Last edited:

Thunder Giant

Forza Rossoneri!
I'm going to get this game when it comes out. I just hope that my laptop can play it smoothly

azurill

I am getting it too,but the Wii version.

BUG

Get the PC version. The Wii version will probably be a stupid rip-off of the Pc one, just like the GBA version.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
I gots a mac so it will probley won't be the best, so I'll wait for the wii version, I don't want to download it into my mac so wii is pretty much my only option, even though I have been waiting forever for this game.

Slick

Banned
Get the PC version. The Wii version will probably be a stupid rip-off of the Pc one, just like the GBA version.

You do know that essentially, a game would be the same on all consoles if it were to be multi-platform.

BUG

You do know that essentially, a game would be the same on all consoles if it were to be multi-platform.
No. Have you seen the gba version? It's a crappy platformer which shares nothing with the actual game but the title.
I gots a mac so it will probley won't be the best, so I'll wait for the wii version, I don't want to download it into my mac so wii is pretty much my only option, even though I have been waiting forever for this game.
It's compatible with mac too.

~Neon~

There was a child here. They're gone now.
YES <3

I have been waiting THREE WHOLE YEARS for this editor-tastic game. Ever since I read the article in Hyper I have been waiting. I quite like the cartoony bacteria/whatever, personally. I SQUEAL if I see a new video on Youtube. I juist hope they keep their release date this time OR THEY DIE.

Thunder Giant

Forza Rossoneri!
I highly doubt that the Wii version will be like the PC version. The DS version focuses on just the creature phase of the overall game. I don't think that the Wii version will have excatly the same content as the PC version. I reckon the Wii version will focus mainly on the tribal and space phase.

BUG

I highly doubt that the Wii version will be like the PC version. The DS version focuses on just the creature phase of the overall game. I don't think that the Wii version will have excatly the same content as the PC version. I reckon the Wii version will focus mainly on the tribal and space phase.

I think it'll either be the civilization vor tribal phase on on the wii. My vote goes to civilization because the wii controls are more suited to pointing and clicking to direct and such. I think the space phase will be PC exclusive, so that people who buy the wii or gba version first will buy the PC version later to get more content.

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
I saw it and first thing I thought was "Oh god, this would be perfect for making pokemon on." come on, if you can make a care bear, why not a small carnivorous pikachu?

Thunder Giant

Forza Rossoneri!
I think it'll either be the civilization vor tribal phase on on the wii. My vote goes to civilization because the wii controls are more suited to pointing and clicking to direct and such. I think the space phase will be PC exclusive, so that people who buy the wii or gba version first will buy the PC version later to get more content.

I never knew there was a gba version. There is a ds version.
What you have said sound just right. People who do buy the 'lesser content games' would end up buying the PC one for extra content, thus giving EA more money. Spore is a big game, and I don't think that the consoles can even run such a huge thing. I remember eading somewhere that in the Space Phase, there are tens of thousands of planets, and the computer compresses them to 1kb of memory, so that it doesn't take up too much space. If that were true, then how can the consoles do that?

Thunder Giant

Forza Rossoneri!

I never knew there was a gba version. There is a ds version.
What you have said sound just right. People who do buy the 'lesser content games' would end up buying the PC one for extra content, thus giving EA more money. Spore is a big game, and I don't think that the consoles can even run such a huge thing. I remember eading somewhere that in the Space Phase, there are tens of thousands of planets, and the computer compresses them to 1kb of memory, so that it doesn't take up too much space. If that were true, then how can the consoles do that?

LinksOcarina

The true master
I hope it fits on my PC, because it looks like an epic game that will be a blast to play.

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Man, I've been waiting for this to come out ever since I first saw the demo footage on gamespot. It looks really good, is there a site that shows the system requirements? Because I have a bad feeling that I won't be able to run this game.

Although, even if I don't get it, the creations that people make have a huge possibility of being compleyely hilarious, kind of like when you play around with the face sliders on Sims 2 too much and half of their face is caved in and their forehead is covering their eyes.

The customization looks really good, better than Sims 2. That's what I've loved about Will Wright's games, the level of customization.