• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sports you do during free time.

Saib0t21

I use to play baseball when I was younger.. Amazing, I could throw a ball 35 MPH when I was 14..

Joth

Back from the Dead
What's a sports? I haven't heard of that Pokémon.

In all seriousness, I box, bike, play chess and other strategy-based board games, play tennis, and I am on a middle school Robotics team.

Slau

I'm (not) a rapper.
I've gotten into disc golf lately thanks to my brother. I also play football and basketball with my friends sometimes.

Minteh

It's so shiny!
Not that it is really a sport a such, but I tend to do a lot of yoga and aerobics in my free time. Sometimes if I'm free I'll go swimming on a Saturday. We used to have a pretty big swimming pool in my town but now it's more of a fun pool for kids. There's a decent one a few towns over, but I rarely have the time to travel there on a Saturday.

I used to play tennis competitively for a while, but I gave it up to finish my A-level in Psychology and then my two year Health and Social course at college. I could go back and play competitively but I haven't really had the time to get back into it in that way. I was always better at doubles than singles though :S

Salmiakki

I like to go for a biking at times. It's nice to pedal around the neighbourhood and listen some music, especially if the weather is nice.

Football (of the soccer variety), rugby and swimming. I used to play ice hockey when I was younger but it's a hard sport to keep up with in the UK.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I used to play soccer and basketball back when I was in school.

The other day at a party, I played volleyball with some of relatives and I had a blast.

Gillig

Skateboard and basketball.

Skateboarding for me is mainly cruising around or transportation. I wish I could do tricks but that will come eventually. Basketball is usually just freethrow battles or horse with random people I meet at the park. Our park has one hoop only. (I don't get why they had to put a badminton court thingy where the other one should be but they did) So it kind of forces you to be social with other players which is nice and annoying at the same time.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
How come I didn't see this thread while I was browsing

Anyway mine would probably be basketball and probably billiards or snooker if you are familiar with it

For basketball I would always play it with my team mates , you might say its pretty rare for a girl to do so alas yeah i find it hectic but I'm enjoying it anyway

As for billiards i would always play it with my secret lover or his comrades, and that would probably be on weekends and sometimes I also play it with myself

Comparing these two I would say I prefer billiards because that is where I excel more

torterra_4_the_win

Ya want some?
I play soccer..... as a goalkeeper. But at the moment I find it really boring because I don't really like playing keeper anymore, I prefer scoring the goals! But everyone says how good I am, and how I've been picked to trial for state and played for higher age groups. Don't know what to do. Oh gosh this isn't the advice thread haha.

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
I like to play baseball and basketball a lot especially when I go to the park. I love playing baseball more than basketball though it's just more fun for me, but I still like to play both sports a lot.

Sheepy Lamby

I like to play chess (despite some people saying it is not a sport) and football, I hope to get a coaching license this year. When I was a little kid I was forward, then playmaker, then defensive half, then sweeper and finally full back.
If there is something I eat and breath beside Pokemon, that thing is football.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I play basketball and (american) football when I have the time.

Flag football is so much fun when you have a big group of friends that want to play.