• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sports you do during free time.

fitzy909

Just another guy
Long distance running, mountain biking and Kuk Sool Won, the Korean art of self defence.

I do tennis and I practice every Wednesday.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
When it comes to just being active, I like swimming and bike riding. When it comes to organized sports, I play roller and ice hockey with my friends every few weeks, and just this summer we started playing soccer a lot, but I don't really have the stamina to play soccer for a long time XD

Crystagon

I'm currently doing postural training because of my scoliosis.
After I'm done with it, I'm probably going to go to the gym for 'regular' training.

Kumiho

Blasian
I really like playing soccer, I played on my high school team. I used to play football for recreation league and I plan to try wrestling out in the Winter.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm mostly been playing basketball still. I work a lot, but I find time to play still, and over the summer I had a summer league. I also might be taking part in church league basketball this winter. We shall see what happens. I keep myself in tip top shape for basketball, I run and workout whenever I get the chance.

On occasions I play flag football. I played football in High School, but my football playing days are pretty much over with unless I try out for a semi pro team. I love basketball, but football is also another passion of mine. When I played High School football I was a wide receiver, cornerback, safety, and on occasions a outside linebacker. That was a fun position to play, and it was interesting because i'm not the biggest guy in the world lol. I also played on special teams mostly on field goal blocks, and I was a gunner on the kickoff team. I miss playing High School football those were great times!

Sports have always been a big part of my life.

Aqua Grunt

Hoenn Trainer
I only do flag football for a Recreational league at my school. Bad knee's prevent me from doing other sports or excessive playing

Not sure if it counts as sport but I like cycling around my village while I listen to music.

Last edited:

Matthewthemeowth

Forgive me Giovanni
The above commenter is on my friends list :) Hi Torterra

I play football (soccer) the most. Generally play it every weekend, though can be busy sometimes and skip games.
Also play basketball, table tennis and volleyball sometimes. Love tennis also though I am not good at it.