• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sports you do during free time.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
I play Disk golf and I Rollerblade, I wish they were both more popular though.

cinderkitteh

Pretteh Kitteh Khat
Track and Cross Country girl here! I run a lot (almost 30 miles per week), at least a lot to me, and I also have no coordination so I can't play most other sports :( But track and field is my favorite sport, I love long and triple jump and the 400 meter run. Still working on my goal to make it to the statewide meet! I must train to be the very best, like no one ever was.

Keysmash

buys meat
I'm a fairly slow runner so I've never been much good at sprints. Even in long-distance, it's hard to find motivation to keep going in sports without a ball, in my opinion, so I don't really do those kinds of sports for fun.

I play a lot of soccer/football during the summer in my backyard or at the park with friends, and during winter I play house league. It's nothing serious at all, but I do like the sport and it's always fun to be able to show off sometimes. :p I also play badminton at a club once a week and go swimming twice a week in the summer if I can keep it up. I guess hiking is kind of a sport, too, but I don't get the time to do that very often, though it's a lot of fun. I also go skiing in the winter nearby. I do dancing as well, and I do enter in competitions but it's not 'competitive' competitive. Volleyball and Ultimate Frisbee are fun as well.

I pretty much do a bit of everything, but I'm not particularly good at anything.

Yami Ron

Elite Member
Weightlifting and basketball mostly. A little cardio on the exercise bike from time to time after lifting weights.

robersj4

I ran cross country and track in high school and college. I still run 5-7 days a week. In my spare time I like to play basketball the most, but also enjoy soccer, football, ultimate frisbee, pickleball, and just about anything else. I have a teaching certificate in physical education/health so I hope to teach/play sports for a living.

zhixun

I ran cross country and track in high school and college. I still run 5-7 days a week. In my spare time I like to play basketball the most, but also enjoy soccer, football, ultimate frisbee, pickleball, and just about anything else. I have a teaching certificate in physical education/health so I hope to teach/play sports for a living.

So do you run competitively now? My training regime is similar to you before the exams for about 50 to 60 miles per week. During this month I become quite lazy in training due to exams for my final year mathematics in Cambridge.

I normally run marathons or ultras but I still do 5K/ 10K/ 10M shorter races.

robersj4

So do you run competitively now? My training regime is similar to you before the exams for about 50 to 60 miles per week. During this month I become quite lazy in training due to exams for my final year mathematics in Cambridge.

I normally run marathons or ultras but I still do 5K/ 10K/ 10M shorter races.

I've mostly done road races since college, but I'm planning on doing some open track meets this summer. I'd like to get some new PRs in the 800-10k while I'm still young and capable of moving fast before moving up to 1/2 marathons and marathons.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Soccer and running. I try to do soccer as much as possible but now that I'm going to college I'm just going to stick to the occasional pick up game

zhixun

I've mostly done road races since college, but I'm planning on doing some open track meets this summer. I'd like to get some new PRs in the 800-10k while I'm still young and capable of moving fast before moving up to 1/2 marathons and marathons.

My view of running is similar to you. Completed my first marathon at 12 but it was really slow since it took me over 4 hours. Then I did a 100 mile race last November and realise that I have some speed so I now focus more on shorter distance. I have a dream of running circumnavigation when I get older. The below is my final goals and I know these are tough.

5K 14:30; 10K 29:30; 10M 49:00; HM 65:00; Marathon 2:11:00.

These are my current personal records for each distance.
5K 16:22; 10K 34:11; 10M 57:12; HM 75:48; Marathon 2:37:00.

To be completely honest? I'm a fan of parkour, golf and skating.

To me, parkour is a great way to exert stress that i'm able to do. Although it is completely rough and hard at first. It just becomes apart of a persons nature to climb ^^

Anyone and everyone should be able to play golf, in my opinion, just because it is a game that you can play for the rest of your life.

and finally, skating is just a way of life for me.

I don't think i've actually done a sport in my free time since i transferred from my first college. At my first college i did a bit of intramural football, and in high school i was an all state football player, and briefly a soccer player. Since then i don't really do sports in my free time. Pretty much all i've done out of high school is weight-lifting. I weight lifted off an on for the past two years and have really started to get back into it over the past month (worked out 28 days out of May this year). Usually i'll do 30 mins of cardio then do high sets of pretty much every exercise imaginable to round out my fitness regimen.

reviewlink

Download FIFA World cup 2014 schedule & live score update apps.Football World Cup 2014 Schedule & Live Score update apps will give you real times updates during the world cup season. Its Free for android user! visit the site>>>

appsian .com

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
I play basketball downtown most every day. Not much else to do in a smaller town so when we can get big crews to come down we get some nice 3 v 3 tournament type games going. Also if going to the gym to lift is a sport than I also do that on the daily. Last summer a bunch of friends and I organized an Ultimate Frisbee "league" of some sorts and it was pretty intense, don't think we have enough people around anymore that are willing to do it again though unfortunately.