• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPP Final Fantasy Fan Club

Ohtachi

mia san mia
SPP Final Fantasy Fan Club

Club Description

Are you a fan of Final Fantasy, one of the most famous Video Game series ever produced that has lasted longer than a decade? Then come and join the 3rd Fan Club for this fantastic Video Game Series. This Fan Club is all about Final Fantasy and we hold discussions on anything Final Fantasy from Summons to Chocobos. Advertise your Fan-Art and Fan-Fictions for discussion, too. Not to mention lots of speculation on the next generation of Final Fantasy. SPP’s new home for Final Fantasy is here.

Final Fantasies

Final Fantasy I-XIII
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
Dirge of Cerberus: Lost Episode –Final Fantasy VII-
Final Fantasy Agito XIII
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Final Fantasy Legends I-III
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles –Ring of Fates-
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles –The Crystal Bearers-

These are all of the Video Games related to and apart of the Final Fantasy series. Note that the Final Fantasy series uses Roman Numerals to order the series.

Final Fantasy in Other Media Forms

Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals (Sequel to Final Fantasy V)
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (Sequel to Final Fantasy VII)
Last Order: Final Fantasy VII (Prequel to Final Fantasy VII)
Final Fantasy: Unlimited (Anime Series loosely based on Final Fantasy)
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (Motion Picture loosely based on Final Fantasy)

These are all movies inspired by Final Fantasy Video Games and by the series itself. Final Fantasy Official and Unofficial Soundtracks will not be listed. Refer to Wikipedia or a Final Fantasy Fansite for a list.

Current Final Fantasy Topics

What is your most favorite Final Fantasy Video Game? Why?
What is your least favorite Final Fantasy Video Game? Why?
What is your most favorite Final Fantasy movie? Why?
What is your least favorite Final Fantasy movie? Why?
What do you like most about the Final Fantasy series? Why? (This includes Movies and Video Games. Everything and anything.)
What do you like least about the Final Fantasy series? Why?
Which Final Fantasy Official Soundtrack do you like the most? Why?
Which Final Fantasy Unofficial Soundtrack do you like the most? Why?
Which Final Fantasy Official Soundtrack do you like the least? Why?
Which Final Fantasy Unofficial Soundtrack do you like the least? Why?
What is your most favorite Summon from the Final Fantasy series? Why?
What is your least favorite Summon from the Final Fantasy series? Why?
Who is overall your most favorite character from the Final Fantasy series? Why? (Includes non-playable characters.)
Who is overall your least favorite character from the Final Fantasy series? Why?
Who is your most favorite male character from the Final Fantasy series? Why?
Who is your least favorite male character from the Final Fantasy series? Why?
Who is your most favorite female character from the Final Fantasy series? Why?
Who is your least favorite female character from the Final Fantasy series? Why?
Who is your most & least favorite monster from the Final Fantasy series? Why?
Who is your most & least favorite Boss from the Final Fantasy series? Why? (Includes Optional Bosses.)
Who is your most & least favorite Villain from the Final Fantasy series? Why?
What is your idea of a Final Fantasy Video Game or Movie?
Name a Final Fantasy Video game worthy of a Sequel or Prequel. Name one that isn’t. Why?
What is your most favorite Song of Final Fantasy and why?

All of these Topics are Open for Discussion. New Topics may be added if deemed alright and worth discussing.

Final Fantasy Fan-Art & Fan-Fiction

Links to Fan-made Art and Fictions will be Posted above for Club Members to Read & Discuss. Note that Topics on Fan-made Art and Fictions will not be put up on the Current Final Fantasy Topics List. That is perfectly okay. They don’t need to be. All other Topics need to be, however.

Show Your Fan Club Pride

Fan Club Banner(s):

FinalFantasyClub3.png

FinalFantasyClub4.png

Above Banners made by Shadowfaith. Please give credit.

Vivi.jpg

Rikku.jpg

TUTORIALBANNER.jpg

MarioHoops3on3-BM.png

FFXII.png

Sephiroth.png

Unicorn.png

Above Banners made by Rufinito18. Please give credit.

Fan Club Website: Coming Soon

Not accepting Website contributions yet. Art for the Fan Club Banner I will be accepting, however.

Member Ranks

In this Fan Club there will be ranks of superiority to encourage more Members into the Fan Club. The list of Members will be under the title of their Rank and in descending order. Members are the lowest Rank. Members participate in some Discussions and appear often to never. Member+s are very active and participate a lot; not to mention help out by contributing. Co-Owners watch over the Fan Club in the absence of the Owners and help lead Discussions. Co-Owners have the task of keeping Members on Topic. Owners primarily work behind the scenes and are being kept up to date on things by the Co-Owners. However, the Owners must keep order within the Fan Club and be up-to-date on the latest news in the Final Fantasy World. Co-Owners may upgrade Members to Member+s but only Owners may upgrade Member+s to Co-Owner and Co-Owners to Owners.

Owners
Ohtachi (Owner of the SPP Final Fantasy Fan Club.)

Co-Owners
Blackjack Gabbiani
Anikin
Waterlight

Member+s
Nylf
Shadowfaith
Bulbatordile
Rufinito18
Saffire Persian
KirbyHamtaro

Members
Shadow Ichigo
Knight Alexander
Contest Fan
Celeste
SamsGFX
Darth_paul
Girafarig_Master
AussieFan
Prime Mover
Mangekyo Sharingan
Jack-San
Taruta the Blue Mage
Zora
emo_kid
Hakajin
Jirachi Chick
jordman
Salamence78
Rukario_Hunter
WingsOfLugia
~*SeijisSeviper*~
Lugia_Trainer
Dragonking
Skinwalker
Rudibaker
Pamizard

Archives

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=67489&highlight=Final+Fantasy+Club
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=110399&highlight=Final+Fantasy+Club
http://www.ffonline.com/
http://ffspirit.net/
http://www.ffcompendium.com/
http://www.warmech.net/
http://www.ffclassic.net/
http://forgottenfantasy.tripod.com/

Links to important Final Fantasy Fan and Official Websites will be posted above along with the past two Final Fantasy Fan Clubs.

Edit

This club was approved by Shadowfaith.

Current Activities

Final Fantasy XIII Debate

Last edited:
Ohtachi, may I join? I've been a fan of Final Fantasy, but I haven't joined this club for some odd reason...I think I'll answer one of the topics now. o.o

Who is your most favorite male character from the Final Fantasy series? Why?
Erm, I don't know his name, but the red-haired guy of the Turks in FFVII. I like him because he's just so funny in Advent Children.

YESH. RENO. One of the best guys ever. As soon as I figure out how to capture frames from DVDs, I'm going to get pics of him from Advent Children. the discussion I had with my brother was a bit funny:
Me: Hey bro!
Bro: What?
Me: When I can figure out how to capture frames, can I borrow Advent Children?
Bro: ...
Me: For wallpaper.
Bro: Sure, but on one condition.
Me: What's that?
Bro: All of them must be of Reno.
Me: ...That's what I'm planning.

I swear, someday I'm going to cosplay as him...

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey

I love Tifa, Rikku, Yuna, Paine, and Yuffie^^. There my favorite girls and I love them. May I join the club too

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Mind if I join? I love Final Fantasy - yay for RPGS!

Umm... o.o I quite like Tifa, since she is one of the few female characters that they actually show as being a strong - extremely strong - fighter. Who enjoyed Tifa's battle scene in FFAC? I know I did. And in Kingdom Hearts II where she cameoed, her strength really came into play. XDXD... The looks on Sora, Donald, and Goofy's faces were priceless when she banged the wall and made it shudder, and when she lifted this GIGANTIC painting off the wall.

XD... I have undying respect for that gal.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
i'm a Final Fantasy XI Online pro. so if you guys have a newbie question for FFXI Online, just post here or something. yes it's pay 2 play so don't ask. what systems is it for? PS2, XBox360 (now avalible), and PC (cost huge MBs to install). maybe i'll throw in some few FFXI Online Tips too.

~Espeon~

Yay, I'm happy!
Hey, can i join?

My favorite FF game is Final Fantasy 1 & 2 Dawn of souls. (Game boy Advance game)

I like better FF1.

Last edited:

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
if you guys play FFXI Online, it's best to post your character information. it has to include these

Character's Name
Rank and Nation (the town where you came from. it has to be from Windurst, Sandoria, and Bastok)
Main Job / Support Job
Linkshell (don't post the linkshell website)
NPCs name and level (the fellowship quest. i'll post the info about later)
Battlefield Records
and Server where you play at (the one with the purple text that says "welcome to (server name here)"

Can I join please! I 've completed FF9 and almost FF8 (Ultimecia is sooo hard) I am also aboot halfway threw Disc 1 on FF7.
My favourite Final Fantasy is 9 because in my oppion its perfect. The characters, the story, the music its all amazing and handled well.
My fave FF characters are - Garnet , Vivi, Quina , Tifa, Questis , Steiner and Selphie

My least favorites are - Amarant (too arogant) Squall (he's pretty depressing) Irvine (don't get me started) Aeris (too sweet)

Prof. 9

*coughherewegoagaincough*:
MondoTR said:
F. Showing Approval
You must state in your club that it was approved and who approved it. Either in the first post or the thread title. Any clubs without approval will be closed. Any that lie about approval will be closed and be in big trouble.
Yes, this one is approved, but
MondoTR said:
You must state in your club that it was approved and who approved it.

Last edited:

Ohtachi

mia san mia
I'll just put it in Bold instead. Anyways, I'll start another discussion.

What is your most favorite Summon from the Final Fantasy series? Why?

My favorite Summons are:

Ark
Leviathan
Phoenix
Atomos
Bahamut
Fenrir

Why, well I like Phoenix because it helps the party out while dishing out an okay amount of damage. Fenrir because it is a Wolf and I like Wolves. Bahamut because it is the Lord of the Dragons and the most deadly Summon. Atomos because it was a good replacement for Diablos. Leviathan because Water is my favorite Element. Ark because Shadow is my second favorite Element and Ark is just so cool. I like them all alot.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
I'll be joining of course. I'm a major fan of Final Fantasy and know my fair share.

Favourite summons?

Thats easy, Leviathan because he is one of my favourite mythical creatures and Cerberus because of his mythological history with the Underworld and also Hades for the same reason.

Bulbatordile

Who can say?
Can I join? I was a member of the old club and am a hugh FF fan.

Fav summon?
Bahamut (any) due to strength and Ifrit/Shiva I like how they always comeback in the games (exept 12) but always look slightly different.

I also have a strange soft spot for FFX's Valefor and Anima...

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
In FFXI, Leviathan, Titan, Ifrit, Carbuncle (carby is short name), Shiva, Ramuh, and Fenrir are far different from other ones except for full strength such as Judgment Bolt, Diamond Dust, Inferno, Tsunami, and Rage of Earth (Terrestial Rage). Carbuncle's Full Strength (the Astral Flow) is Searing Light instead of using Ruby, Emerald, Moon, and Dia Light.