• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPP Final Fantasy Fan Club

Ohtachi

mia san mia
You're both accepted. Also, feel free to Reply to any Topic up on the First Post. You may also submit a new Topic if you want. Anyways, if anyone could Post some Links to Final Fantasy Websites, it'd be appreciated. Square-Enix or Fan Sites are both acceptable. I'll try to go out and find some but I'm busy.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Well, you know I'm in. I love FF.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Oooh, I like the sound of that.

My favourite summon is Diablos because he looks soo cool and can take off alot of damage plus its weirdthat you meet him inside a magic lamp
Eden and Fenfir are also really cool.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
here's a picture of Diabolos in FFXI, but this one is far different than the one in FF8. they say that Diabolos is the Avatar from the Realm of Dreams. to get Diabolos in FFXI, you must complete Chains of Promathia Mission 3-5 "Darkness Named". it might be a little rough to beat unlike fenrir from Full Moon Fountain.

summon_diabolos.jpg

Nylf

Hmm...Atmos, Diablos...I think FFVI had one. FFVII didn't, but it had BahamutZERO and KOTR, so who cares. FFIV and FFV didn't. So yeah, Atomos and Diablos are, to date, the only Gravity Summons. Of course, I don't know FFXII's Summons, and well with FFXIII there's always the predictability of unpredictability(to alter Amarant's saying).

Yep, I'm back, please may I rejoin? Lesse:

I have:
FFX
FFX-2
FFI
FFII
FFIV
FFV

I am hopefull going to get:
FFIX
FFVI

I have played:
FFVII
FFVIII
FFIX

I have completed:
FFX
FFX-2

My favourite Summons are:
Bahamut(IV, V, VI, VII, Neo, ZERO, SIN, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XI)
Leviathan
Ixion
Odin
Ark
Madeen
Diablos
KOTR
Phoenix
Choco/Mog

My favourite female character is:
Hmm..., Tifa. Aeris is close behind, then Sarah, Eiko, Yuna, then finally Freya.

My favourite male character is:
Cloud, then Zidane, followed by Squall and Sephiroth. Oh, and Auron and Tidus to finsih the list off.

Favourite Boss:
Seymour. He's fun to kill, the annoying blue haired psycho.

Least Favourite Boss:
Bahamut, I DON'T LIKE FIGHTING Bahamut. He rocks, pure and simple. Plus, whenever you fight him, he's too easy.

Details later, am I accepted?

Nylf

IV, V and VIII in order to actually earn the right to summon him. FFX in Via Puriico and at Requiem Temple, and also before Yu Yevon. FFXI, well he's just a boss. Same for FFX-2. FFIV you just use Wallto send Mega Flare back at him, V dunno, VIII, okay he's hard there, FFX the first time just shield through Mega Flare and then Overdrive him yourself. Later two just use ether Anima or The Magus Sisters. FFX-2, Shell to weaken Maga Flare, then if you got Dark Knight, use Darkness while healing constantly.

Seriously, the way Mega Flare is so easily stopped by you when you fight him, you'd think it'd be less effective against enemies. Though I ain't complaining, the fact it is more effective against enemies than you is awesome.

Favorite summons...Carbunkle, Ragnarok, ANY version of Bahamut, Ifrit in FFX, the first summon you get in FFX, Anima and the Magnus Sisters, also from FFX. What's weird is that I haven't played FFX at all...o_O

I only have Dawn of Souls, FFIV, and Crystal Chronicles. Going to get FFIII, V, and VI.

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Carbuncle is really helpful for a Summon. I tend to use it alot in battles. I especially like using it against Magic Enemies because their spells bounce back because of Ruby Light. Did you know Carbuncle appears in Crystal Chronicles? Go to Mog Mell and you'll find Carbuncle. He sleeps alot be he'll say a few things.

Bahumet is hard to defeat in VIII mainly beacause you fight 2 ruby dragons to get to him , with no stops for healing

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Eeek. Well, I'll have to play Final Fantasy VIII completely and battle Bahamut. Anyways, how about another Topic:

What is your most favorite Song of Final Fantasy and why?

Pandemonium from Final Fantasy IX. My most favorite Final Fantasy song ever. It's so apocalyptic and dramatic. I wish someone had the mp3 to that song. :D

Also, we may continue to discuss Summons, too. I just wanted to throw in another topic into the mix.

Bulbatordile

Who can say?
Fav song?
There's a few!
Battle music (FFX style) really cool! I like all the battle music from the games.

FFIX's opening theme (don't know name) just really got stuck in my head, as did Melodies of Life.

Otherworld-FFX Don't really like that sort of music but I like it because it was a change from past FF opening CG music. Takes you straight into the atmosphere and action of the Blitzball.

One Winged Angel-this has become an instantly recognisable track due to
FF7's popularity.

I am also too fond of Real Emotion and 1000 Words! ;)

1. Melodies of Life
2. Eyes on you
3. Crossing thoes hills (FIX world map music)
4. Fishermans Horizon
5. The oath

I have all the music from FF IX on my MP3

Nylf

FFVII Battle music. The woodwind section is what really makes it good.

FFIX, the music where Zidane is alone and fighting his way through the powerful monsters of Terra. Y'know which bit? I can never remember the music.

One Winged Angel, it's powerful.

Otherworld, always seems to be played when it fits the mood.

The final boss music of FFX. After Braska's Final Aeon, the easiness of the last bosses and this music helps keep the tension but helps you relax after the incredible hardness of Braska's Final Aeon.

Seymour's battle music. Hate the guy, love the music.

FFIX, the intro music.

FFVII Cosmo Canyon

FFVII the SILENCE at the end of Disc 3. If this counts, it's because after all the twists, after all the action, after nearly hitting yourself with a book trying to handle the rollercoaster ride of a plot's climaxing moments, it just frikkin' helps to listen to the wind blow and a bit of bird song, in order to help ease the tension and excitement off.

The Gizamaloch(oh hec, the Burmecian dragon guy) cavern in FFIX music.

Suteki Da Ne from FFX.

Thousand Words, FFX-2.

All Moogle and Chocobo music. MOOGLES AND CHOCOBOS ROCK!!!

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Aria de Mezzo Caraterre is my favorite.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Bulbatordile said:
Fav song?
There's a few!
Battle music (FFX style) really cool! I like all the battle music from the games.

FFIX's opening theme (don't know name) just really got stuck in my head, as did Melodies of Life.

Otherworld-FFX Don't really like that sort of music but I like it because it was a change from past FF opening CG music. Takes you straight into the atmosphere and action of the Blitzball.

One Winged Angel-this has become an instantly recognisable track due to
FF7's popularity.

I am also too fond of Real Emotion and 1000 Words! ;)

One Winged Angel is the best one I like^^. Its really awesome. But I love 1000 Words the most^^.