• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPP Final Fantasy Fan Club

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Nylf said:
FFIX, the music where Zidane is alone and fighting his way through the powerful monsters of Terra. Y'know which bit? I can never remember the music.

You're Not Alone is the name of the song.

Contest Fan said:
I have all the music from FF IX on my MP3

Really? Can I get the mp3 for Pandemonium? Please?

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
wow! i can't believe FFXI has no more of those gilsellers.

what's a gilseller? well people buy characters from Real Money Trade (or something like that) from gil.

it happened like that in a very long time.

Can we have a new topic?or are we still discussing music

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Sure, we may start a new topic. I'll put it up in a minute.

Name a Final Fantasy Video game worthy of a Sequel or Prequel. Name one that isn’t. Why?

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles deserves a sequel and it's getting two. :D I can't say the same about Final Fantasy IX, though. I'll always hope for a sequel to it. As for a Final Fantasy undeserving of a sequel, I can't think of one. I'll leave it to others.

Last edited:
FFIX is worthy of a sequel but I wouldn't want a sequel if the storyline was bad and they were just making a sequel because the first one was good
FF VIII shouldn't get a sequel because it ended well and I wouldn't want a nice game ended by a bad sequel

Bulbatordile

Who can say?
I would like a IX sequel.
I agree that there should not be a VIII sequel-the ending was too 'happy' but I suppose there could be one as long as the focus wasn't on Squall/Rinona...

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Name a Final Fantasy Video game worthy of a Sequel or Prequel. Name one that isn’t. Why?

Final Fantasy 7. I know they more of these, But I want to see more of them and play them.

FF VII has had lots of prequels and its also had a movie so I don't think they should squeze every last bit of money they can out of their creation.

I heard a rumour they were redoing FF VII for the ps3 with better graphics is this true?

Bulbatordile

Who can say?
The rumor is unconfirmed. Every now and again the rumour starts...at the moment it is a 'possibility'. As Square-Enix apparently wants FF7 to be 'alive' for two decades...I think it is something that some staff would like to do, but it is not for certain. There were names involved but I can't remember whos.
It all started with the FF7 PS3 tech demo, but that is all it is...a 'show-off' movie.

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
I'll join, since I've joined every FF club SPPf's had so far. XD

Prequel/Sequel?
For sequels, I'd say none of them, to be honest. Practically all the endings of all the games often give me the impression it's happily-ever-after so a sequel would totally ruin it. Before X-2 came out, I would have said X needed a sequel just because of the Tidus disappearing part, but that's already been done and has tied up most things. [/tiredramblings]

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Yeah, that very true. That's why I want a sequel only because I liked FFIX so much. When a game like that ends you just wish for a sequel. But that's my opinion. The ending for FFX was purposely done so Nomura could make the first ever FF direct sequel. ;/

I didn't like X part 2, I don't why though it just didn't appeal to me but I havn't really played it soo duribng summer I'll play and then I will be to give my proper view on it

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
oh gosh. i had a serious manaburn in FFXI as a WHM, but i don't get that much manaburn. when my DRK got d/ced, all we made a fusion (fire/light) Skillchain and then me, BLM, and the RDM MBed and we're like overkilling beetles and then when a DRG arrived, we changed the skillchain to distortion (ice/water), my BLM MBed the skillchain with freeze and it did more than 1000 damage.

Ohtachi said:
One of the recent issues of Electronic Gaming Monthly that did the articles on Wii & The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess claims that there will be a Playstation 3 remake of Final Fantasy VII. I don't know whether to believe it though.

According to my brother, there is NOT going to be a PS3 remake. But honestly, I find that hard to believe.

Responding to the favorite music topic:
1. The music you hear at the opening of FFX.
2. Real Emotion.
3. 1000 Words, 2 and 3 from FFX-2.
4. You Are Not Alone.
5. Melodies of Life.
6. Terra's theme from FF6.
7. Also Kefka's theme. He's the best evil villain ever.
8. Rydia's theme from FF4.
9. The classic theme itself.
10. THE CHOCOBO MUSIC. ALL VERSIONS.