• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPP Final Fantasy Fan Club

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
here's my question for you guys

which job class would you be like? (i.e Warrior)

well for my answer on that question, i rather be Summoner / White Mage

here's the list of classes

from FFXI:
Warrior
Monk (fists)
Paladin
Blue Mage
White Mage
Black Mage
Red Mage
Summoner
Corsair (same class as Ranger, but they use dices)
Ranger (known as hunter or archer)
Puppetmaster
Thief
Ninja
Samurai
Dragoon
and Beastmaster

you can pick other job classes from FF5, FFT, and FFTA.

Nylf

Give me Warrior/Summoner any day. Slice them with swords, then when push comes to shove, call Bahamut and Mega Flare them to kingdom come.

You just don't mess with a guy with a huge sword and a huger dragon. It's base logic.

Celeste

Yuffentine Squee!!!!
hey can I join I love Final Fantasy and all the characters mostly Vincent and Yuffie from FFVII thier mine stay away * grabs both and growls at anyone that goes by*

SamsGFX

<< May Is Sexci!
Hey, could I join please??
As for what Job, I'd like to be a Black Mage, I just love the idea of making fire/ice etc from nothing ^^

Celeste

Yuffentine Squee!!!!
My job would be a Theif/Ninja/Mercenary like Yuffie and Vincent mixed together almost like their child. Yuffie Valentine and Vincent Valentine sooooo cute. My couple stay away*grabs both again and growls at anybody going by*

Bulbatordile

Who can say?
I'd be a Warrior, give me the power of the sword anyday, but I would't mind being a Black Mage either... aaahhh the power of the two combined ;)

Darth_paul

Can I join please?

Who is overall your most favorite character from the Final Fantasy series? Why?

That's got to be Laguna because he is so cool.

Who is your most & least favorite Villain from the Final Fantasy series? Why?

Fave: Spehiroth because he's kinda crazy
Least fave: Seymour because he's so full of himself

My fave character is Garnet (It was areally hard choice) because I enjoyed the journey of self discovery she takes through the game starting out innocent and working herself into this confident, self reliant woman at the end and also discovering the summons. She is also truly amazinga nd has great dialouge in the game.

The worst villian I would say is Seymour because he dosn't have that evil aura around him that Kuja, Ultimecia ect had when they were on screen.

Celeste

Yuffentine Squee!!!!
My favorite Female Character is Yuffie because she is awesome then close behind are Tifa and Rikku.
Favorite male Character is Vincent because he is sooooooo HOT and SEXY I love him then it's Leon and Cloud.
Favorite Villian has to be Sephiroth because he is the absolute coolest.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
My favorite female character are Yuffie(FF7) and Rikku(FFX-2). There hot, awesome, great fighters, and know how to have fun.

My job will be Ninja and Samurai. I love sword fighting and love to be sneaky^^

SamsGFX

<< May Is Sexci!
Favourite Female Character: Quistis from FFVIII, coz she is teh pwnage, plus her Laser Eyes limit break is ultra powerful, even when she's at a weak level.

Favourite Male Character: Zell from the same game, he's just so awesome, and proves you don't need a big swords to be a hero. Big sword, small -ahem-

Favourite Bad Guy: I loved the person from one of games for the SNES, I cant think what his name is now. The hero you play in it is called Cedric or Cid, or something like that, and you have an airship that breaks and then you get a new one. Could someone help me out with the name please ^^

My favorite female characters are Terra, Feris, and Rydia. As for villians, I say that Kefka is way better than Sephiroth. In fact, Kefka is the best bad guy ever. And I hate Seymour, hands down.

If I had a FF job, I would either be Summoner, PuppetMaster (The Iron Matons look like Heartless from KH. o_O), or Dragoon.

Nylf

Just because most the players hate Seymour doesn't make him bad, and FFX is good because it has a lot of things from previous FFs. Like Bahamut. Bahamut fixes everything.

And anyway, I hate Seymour so much he makes a great villain. By hating him so much, it makes him to fun to kill.

Oh, and:

Favourite Bahamut?
Nearly every FF has one, so who's your favourite?
Mine, well I don't choose, they all rock. Though BahamutZERO and Bahamut of FFX tie for top spot.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
My favorite FF villian has to be Kefka. Everything's better with insane clowns!