• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPP Final Fantasy Fan Club

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Fully maxing out Dragon Crest for Freya is a big help. Once maxed, Dragon Crest will deal 9999 damage every time regardless of statu effects, even Mini. Extremely helps against Ozma, especially if it uses Curse. xD

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Oh haven't posted here in a while

I have another Final Fantasy game. I do not have onle Crystal Chronicles for the Cube. I bought Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales for the DS. I adore the chocobos. Does anyone else have this game?

Zora

perpetually tired
*Brings thread back to life before it is doomed*

Okay so I have some news:

I got FFIX. I need to play it (probably play it later).

Going to make some progress in FFX later today

And made some major progress in FFVIII. By that I mean defeated NORG.

Still need to train in FFXII. Doubt I will play it soon.

So yes, as my Sony-FF collection is coming together, I will continue the second half of beating them in order. I still need to get FFVII from my friend (or dish out a LOT of money), but I will get towards the end of the other games before that happens. Or with FFXII's case, just keep playing it until I get FFVII. From what I heard it feels like an endless RPG (in a good way).

Bulbatordile

Who can say?
Final Fantasy III finally out in Europe. Got my copy but haven't started playing it because I'm still unable to stop playing my (imported) Pokemon Diamond.

I really need to start playing XII again. I was getting through it at a pretty good pace, but I became busy and stopped playing. I'll be picking it up again soon.

pikablue

ooh, pretty colors!
can i join? I played some of FFVII, and I've beaten FFX, which is one of my favorite video games ever. Final fantasy games arein my top three favorite game series, along with dbz games and obviously pokemon.

pikablue

ooh, pretty colors!
can i join? I played some of FFVII, and I've beaten FFX, which is one of my favorite video games ever. Final fantasy games arein my top three favorite game series, along with dbz games and obviously pokemon.